the gathering

As the sounds of the water dripping is all you can hear. You tend to wonder the things about this world. How it works, how people think, what makes things trick, what makes you see my world. It's so interesting you know. Trapped within these walls water dripping down on the right of the person of the right cell from the way in while the person in a black cloak who is thinking this sit and it drip from the left of him. it's interesting how these walls are made out of old melted rocks that have been creaking away and his bed of wood and pain and chains be hanging about. His cell door working, but almost forgotten sense they 'lost' the key, although it was clear to him that was a lie.

Everyone in this world hated him and he hated it just as much right back, all expect that odd green creature from the other side of his cell. He heard his name be said by the guards when they thrown him in their to the cell to the other side of his. Ace Johns, an interesting little man, put in prison most likely because someone framed him. That happened often in this town to those who are new to it. Well, all he had to do was wait, he just needed one thing and he was free and maybe he could make a little friend as out this, isn't that right little reading people in my head. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The sounds of three peoples foot steps started coming down to the bottom of the stairs and you could hear it clear as day. She the 'brave' hero who got him caught was here. Just on time. Yacria (F/Y/N) Natxori can into view full geared up and stares into his cell with two town guards by her sides. The man who seems to hear us reading just starts laughing at her being here and the gaurds creeped out point their weapons at him, Yacria tries to stop the gaurds but it was too late, their is a reason the key was lost. Their is a reason (F/Y/N) wanted to come here alone. She warned the town and the gaurds about what 'he' could do, tried to tell them to not trust their eyes and ears or anything in general when it came to this man. Now although both guards where dead on the ground. (F/Y/N) looks down and signs before turning to the figure, "well good job, you got your kills for today. happy?"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAa, no, no, no, you got it all wrong dear, I wasn't happy about that you know me, they just had it coming, all people who play god do! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaa, now we both know you wouldn't just come down here for any old reason. So what you need?" The man who sounded like a man who went insane years ago, although I think he is glaring at me for writing that.

(F/Y/N) nods her head confirming, "You are one of the few people I know that could tell me who this person is."

She throws a picture into the cell only to vanish and to seemly appear in his hands as he sits on his somewhat nice toilet. He looks at it as he hums and songs and sounds started playing all around, but (F/Y/N) made sure it didn't make her worry. Then finally he spoke,  "Ah yes, I know this person, he came from the lands of the three suns you know as people called it, or the lost kingdom of Sunlda."

"What, how is that possible!?" (F/Y/N) asked wondering what in the world is going on right before she could get any word out of him, a green hand grabbed his when he popped up right next to her looking at her face and (F/Y/N) looks over to see a green little goblin from the cell behind her out and freed!? Then her old foe spoke, "I can't really say that would ruin the full plot of the story! This goblin will be seeing you again in the future hero, but I must say this is most likely the last time we will meet Yacria (F/Y/N) Natxori."

They were both gone within a moment. (F/Y/N) signs before heading up going. She gets to the top and gets a quick report to the guards and tells them their is no point and then heads out to meet two of her allies at the moment Pekpuc (M/Y/N) Lalylvic, and Sophia Aves.

"So, did you find out who that person is and what secrets he holds!?"  (M/Y/N) calls out as Sophia Aves slaps him over the head for it, "Oh can't you wait for one sec and not think about yourself?! She was with one of the most dangerous people on the planet, she could have died in their for all we know! Maybe ask if she is alright instead!?"

"She came out didn't she!? So that means she is fine!?" (M/Y/N) rebutted to Sophia before (F/Y/N) speaks up, "alright both of you enough, I am fine and yes I found out where he was from (M/Y/N) So, now we will begin our trip to finding him and maybe the place now, which by the way he is from the lost kingdom of Sunlda."

(M/Y/N) squeals out like a commoner girl who got proposed to by the prince of the kingdom and grabs both Sophia's and (F/Y/N) and they were gone and out of town within seconds. As a young creature of the sea sees them run off sensing adventure within that group Dag Ak started playing a song as he followed along.

When the group got to the forest (F/Y/N) got out of (M/Y/N) grip and grabs them by the neck and throws them into the air and the land back on the ground in which Sophia looks over him and speaks, "You had that coming you know." 

Before he could rebut a sound came from the bushes which everyone draws out their weapons ready to fight whatever demon, angel of death, or creature of pure- oh. it's a bunny that hopes out. Everyone signs out relief as a song started playing from behind them and everyone jumps to see this bard playing a song, "Why hello their I saw you were going on an adventure and I decided to join along."

Before anyone could question anything A lady came out of the forest screaming, "WHO is making that trash song play!?" 

An elf comes out and down from the trees seemingly in rage and charges at the bard which he panics and starts running around in a circles before (F/Y/N) signs and shouts, "Enough! Both of you! Who are you and what are you names and tell me what you want!?"

"I am a guardian elf of these woods known as Meriel Carnala and until that trash music is silent forever I shall forever follow and hunt this man. " She states her info.

Everyone just stares dumfounded at her like she was the biggest idiot on the planet before he spoke, "well my name is Dag Ak and I like."

Before he could finish a word a army of monsters start running at them after two people with name tags of Sammy and Kus? run past them seeing that their was a huge army after then which seemed to just get the story moving and nothing more the group started running off hoping to live whatever nightmare had just started for them. Although you could hear the laughter one strange man as he stats, "oh by the way I going to set you up right outside the gate."

"Wait what." A more smaller voice questions wondering one thing it sounded like. What in the world has everyone gotten themselves into???