The gathering part 3(plus undead army)

well, to everyone involved around the armies of undead people they all thought one thing, we are so dead.

Sammy calls out, "do anyone of you guys have any ideas?!"

"look little man, all we know is that their are alot of undead and their is no way we can fight them all and their is no way out of here they can't follow, so your guess on what to do is as good as mine!?" screams out (F/Y/N)

Kus speaks, "if their is one thing I know about undead, it's that each type like skeleton or zombie have different weaknesses, so if we can fine a way to exploit them all at once, we could make an opening out of here!?"

"I got an idea!" Dag screams out as he starts playing his music in a tune the others haven't heard before making about 10 of the undead turn on the others and they begin to destroy the others while they don't fight back, it seems like whoever made them left them on auto pilot, although many of the group question what that word means when it came to into their heads. 

Then the girl who apparently is named Meriel comes jumping into the air about to attack Dag while he was seemly draining himself greatly in order to stay in control of the undead and was greatly helpless, (M/Y/N) comes in front of Dag and shovel slaps the brat back into the sky and screams, "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU CRAZY LADY!? HE IS SAVING OUR LIVES AT THE MOMENT!"

"HIS MUSIC IS SO CHAOTIC! I CAN'T HANDLE IT! IT'S EVIL!! EVIL I SAY!" the girl screams out like a mad women with a sense of fear and something else in her voice that no one can understand.

Sophia punches off the head of another zombie before she looks around seeing that even with the help of a few undead the numbers of these undead where to great and that everyone would die in mins if they stayed where they are. So, she looked over at the inn they were just at and sees that they could head back into their for safety, "GUYS GET INSIDE!"

When they all run inside they didn't just at the right moment see an undead fall from the roof of the building that turns to dust as Ace stands their with his knife staring down and looks over at Fileesha, and both seem to have a quiet agreement as they enter into the building through a window that Fileesha opens as undead starts to gather more trapping everyone inside as the undead hordes all start closing in on the inn with one thing in mind. KILL SAMMY THE LAST.

"ok, what now?" Kus asks while she looks around at everyone, Dag had stop playing and most of the undead he had control turned on them and they thankfully took them out quickly, but one didn't but everyone was to worried about the undead hordes outside to care.

Sammy spoke, "and why do they seem so hungry at me!?"

everyone looks confused at Sammy before they all turned to each other, (F/Y/N) thought that it would be good to wait things out and see if their leader or creator comes along and she could make a deal with him or her sense most Tiefling are seen as evil she could try to foal him so they could get out of their. (M/Y/N) thought it was a foolish idea and that would get them killed and made the idea that he could make a flying machine and just fly over the undead armies if they buy him about 10 to 12 hours, which everyone said no to that. Sammy said he has this light spell he could use to blind the undead armies so they could make a run for it, but Kus said that wouldn't last long enough for the number outside. Sophia and Dag see that Meriel the girl that seems to have a name tag and is fairly odd is not round and look a bit before she comes out of the ground.