Chapter 4

Niall's POV

I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!! I have checked my twitter over twenty times, and Callie still hasn't posted anything! She isn't even on FB or IG!!! "Why isn't Callie on twitter, Facebook, or instagram!", I yelled. "Niall, it's Monday she is probably in school.", Harry said. "What's so special about her anyways?", Zayn asked. I showed them a picture of her. "Wow.", they said in unison. All of a sudden the pilot says, "I'm sorry, but we are not able to make it to Los Angeles. So we are stopping in Las Vegas." Harry and Zayn groaned, and I screamed, "WHAT!!!"

Callie's POV

It is almost lunch time. Just one more minute, RING! Finally! I went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. Then I saw Chase Herrison. He has been my crush since kindergarten. It's kind of weird that we ended up going to the same college. He is handsome, smart, kind, tall, and strong. He has dark hair and blue eyes, he looks a lot like Logan Lerman. Sometimes I think he is Logan Lerman. We've talked a little bit, but I don't think he likes me. But hey, he's currently single!

While I'm walking to the table where my friends are, he comes up to me. He says, "Hey Cal, umm... Do you want to go out sometime?", he asked. "Yeah I'd like that.", I said trying to act like I was calm. "How about tonight at 7:30?", he asked. "That would be great.", I replied. "See ya tonight!", he said ending our conversation.

I walked over to the table and sat down. "Hey Cal, what did he ask you?", Sara asked me. "Who was that?", Lauren asked. I forgot, Sara is the only one who went to ballet and school with me. I only know my other friends from ballet. "That was Chase Herrison. He has been my crush since kindergarten, and he asked me out.", I answered. "Ooh, when's the date?", Bridget asked. "Tonight at seven thirty.", I replied. "Why do you not seem excited?", they all askedin unison. "Because I don't want him to know that inside I'm screaming my lungs out!", I said. "But he seems happy.", Mya says. I looked over to his table. His friends were shouting "YEAH!" "YOU GOT IT BRO!" "YOU ARE THE MAN!" I wonder why I didn't hear them. I looked at Chase then he looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back, hoping my face is not red. I turned back, and Rachel said, "Cal, your face is red." I looked in my pocket mirror. Then I laughed at myself, my face is as red as a tomato.

The rest of the day went by quickly. I went home and did my homework. It was four thirty by the time I was done. Mya called, she said that she and the girls were coming over to help me get ready for my date. I don't know why they are coming, I'm not a two year old who doesn't know how to get dressed. About ten minutes later they arrived. "Take a shower!", Rachel commanded. "Do I smell that bad?", I asked. Then Anais pointed towards the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put lotion all over my body. By the time I'm done the girls have put together my outfit.

After I put on my outfit, Lauren sprayed perfume all over my body. "What scent is that. It's amazing!", I said. "I don't know. I found it in your room.", Lauren said. I looked at it, it's the perfume I made in like third grade. I don't remember it smelling that good.Then they fixed my hair. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I'm wearing a midnight blue dress with a floral pattern that has quarter sleeves and ends above my knees. I'm wearing a waist belt on my waist, duh Callie. I have a leather jacket on with knee high boots. My hair is styled like Bella in the first twilight movie. I love it! "Thanks guys!", I said. "You are welcome", they replied.

After five minutes I heard a knock on the door. I told the girls to hide in my room. They all ran giggling and whispering,"Good luck!" I opened the door, and obviously it's Chase. He's wearing a white button up top, dark skinny jeans, and black converse. He asked me, "Are you ready?" "Yup!", I replied. Then he handed me a bouquet of flowers that he was hiding behind his back. "Aww, you didn't have to bring me flowers. But thank you kind sir.", I said. "You're welcome mi'lady.", he replied. I laughed. "I wanted to make a good impression on you. I've liked you for a while.", he said. "I bet you haven't liked me as long as I've liked you.", I replied. "How long?", he asked. "You tell me first.", I told him. "How about we say it at the same time. "Kindergarten.", we say in unison. We both blushed. "So, why didn't you ask me out before?", I asked. "I was scared. Plus, in high school someone told me you already had a boyfriend.", he said. "I didn't have a boyfriend! I went on a few dates but that's it.", I said.