Chapter 2

Niall's POV

I woke up still thinking about that girl. She was beautiful, but I didn't know anything about her. I go to my kitchen, and look for something to eat. I see left overs from last night. This tastes so good. Actually I think everything tastes good.

Once I have finished I hear a knock on my door. It was Harry. "Hi, do you need something?", I ask. "No but I saw that you are following someone new.", he says with a smile on his face. "Yeah, and what?", I ask. "Do you even know her?", he asks. "No, but she seemed nice," I replied. "Now can you leave? I have to do something." "Whatever," he says as he finally leaves.

I go on twitter again and I look at her account. I can't stop looking at her, actually I can't stop looking at her photo. She is just so beautiful, I wish I knew her.

Callie's POV

I woke up and go on my laptop and go on twitter. OMG!!! Niall Horan is following me on twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started jumping around like a crazy person! I'm so happy. Then I hear a knock at my door. "Uhhh, hi.", I say. "Hey Cal, are you ready?", he asks. Oh I forgot, we were going to have breakfast with some of our friends today and Andrew was going to pick me up. " Oh, sorry just wait here for like five minutes ok?" "Ok ", he replies.

I go and take a quick shower trying not to get my hair wet. I picked out a floral mini dress and plain brown flip flops. I put my hair in a top knot and grabbed my scarf and favorite shades. I don't put any make up on because I don't need it.

Once I'm finished, I opened the door, and Andrew is still there. We went to his car. It was a warm Saturday morning. We drove to Black Bear Diner. Everyone is here, Lauren, Sara, Anais, Bridget, Malina, Rachel, Mya, Anthony, and Skyler.

Niall's POV

I checked my twitter after hanging out with the boys. Calliefornia_girl posted a new picture. The caption said: The gang's all here! @ANDREW_IS_AWESOME @reach-for-the-skyler @theAnthonyKenrick @saragas513 @ciaobellaroo @hellograciebee @RachelEllen @Bridgetguardgirl @Ms.Anais @MyaH.

Wow, she has a lot of friends. I have to meet her. On twitter it says she goes to school at UCLA. That's it! I will just go to her school, and I will get to meet her. Wait, what if she doesn't like me or she gets a boyfriend by then. I'll have to figure out a way to make sure she'll like me. Maybe I should make her a card. No, that's too childish. How about a poem, no scratch that. I know what I'm going to do. I will write her a song.

I'll go see her tomorrow. I can't wait.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N:

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY!!!

ALSO THERE IS GOING TO BE TROUBLE, NIALL WON'T MEET HER YET.

LESS THAN THREE,

MECASEY