Chapter 5

Callie's POV

I wake up to a room filled with girls. "Malina? Where's my pig?", I ask. "What pig?", she asks. "My pig!!!", I yell. "Did you drink at your date?", she asks me. "Oh wait, sorry I had a dream I owned a pig. Then you cooked it, and made it into bacon.", I said. She laughs. "Why are you guys in my room?", I asked her. "We slept over.", she replied. "Well we better wake the girls up and get ready for school.", I said. After we wake the girls up we stare at Anais. "Why are you guys staring at me!?!", she yells. "Tell us about you and Skyler!", Bridget says. "Fine, he just asked me out.", Anais says. "How?", I ask. "Like this (trying to sound like a boy) Hey Anais we've been friends for a long time, and I wanna date you.", Anais said. "That's it?", Lauren asks. "Yeah.", Anais replies. "Was he nervous?", Sara asks. "Did he give you flowers, chocolate, a teddy bear?", Malina asks. "He gave me that question.", Anais replies. We all stare at her. Then she shrugs. "Let's get ready for school.", I say ending the awkward silence.

Niall's POV

We're in Las Vegas. Harry and Zayn seem to be having a good time, but they're kind of sad because they're too young to drink in America. I'm having miserable time, we've been here for one day and I'm still thinking about Callie. "When are we going to L.A.?", I ask them. "We can leave now if you want.", Zayn says. "Really!?!", I yell. "Yeah there's a bus going to Los Angeles in like five minutes.", Harry says. "Let's go!", I say. We left our hotel, it didn't take long because we didn't pack anything.

------

Five minutes later...

------

Yay! We're on the bus! We're wearing sunglasses and hats so no one will recognize us. I'm super bored now so I'm going to take a nap.

Callie's POV

I'm at school now, but I didn't see Chase. I'm in class now I'm taking media arts I'm kind of a film geek. It's Nine thirty. Chase and I have next period free, maybe I'll see him then. After class I walk out and guess who's waiting out side for me, Chase! "Hey Cal!", he says giving me giving a peck on my cheek. "Hi!", I reply. "What do you want to do that will only take one hour?", he asks me. "I don't know let's just talk.", I say. "Ok.", I replies.

------

One hour later...

------

Chase and I are in class now. We both take creative writing. I can't believe I didn't notice him before. Chase and I kept looking at each other then our teacher said, "Ms. Smith and Mr. Herrison quit staring at each other and pay attention!" "Sorry Mrs. Jenson.", we said. The rest of the class went by quickly. The whole class walked out of class. Chase and I walked together.

Lauren's POV

Malina and I walk to our usual table. As usual we're here first. We're always first because our class is closest to the cafeteria. We always come here in this order: Malina and I, the twins (Bridget and Anais), Sara, Mya, Rachel, Anthony, Skyler, Andrew, and Callie. Everyone is here now except for Callie. Then I see her holding hands with Chase. They're walking to this table, awwww they're so cute together. "Hi guys!", Callie says. "Who's that Cal?", Bridget asks smiling. "This is Chase and he's my mph.",Callie says. "Hi", he says shyly. "Your what?", Anthony asks. "My boyfriend.", Callie says. "Kiss, kiss, kiss!", Andrew yells. "First of all, you're a boy why would you want to see that? And second of all, no.", Callie replies. "Come on!", Skyler says. "Again, you are a boy. Why would you want to see that?", Callie asks. "Eh, we're bored.", Anthony replies. "Fine, but only if Skyler kisses Anais first.", Callie says. Skyler and Anais kiss on the lips. Then Callie gave Chase a peck on the cheek. "Boo!", I yelled. Callie grins.

Niall's POV

Three more hours until we get to L.A. I can't wait! Then a man falls asleep on my lap. "Really!?!", I yell.

------

Three hours later...

------

We're in L.A.! It's only three thirty, Callie must have gotten out of school. I walk with Zayn, Harry is looking for a place to stay. Then I bump into a girl. "Oh, sorry.", I say. "Omigosh! You're Niall Horan!", she says. I look at her, it's Callie. I'm so happy! Wait, her hands are interlocked with a guy 😞. "Oh, hi. Umm, aren't you that girl on twitter?", I ask. "Yeah...", she replies. "Do you want my autograph?", I ask her. "I'm fine.", she replies. "Ok, I guess I'll see you around. I'll be here for awhile.", I say. "Bye!", she replies. She's walking away with that guy. Maybe they're just friends. I was wrong she just kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry man.", Zayn says trying to comfort me. "Eh.", I reply. I think I'm going to die now...

______________________________________________________________

A/N:

Haha!

I told you there was trouble!!!

Poor Niall

😭😭😭😭

Can you guess what's going to happen next?

Oh, I've decided who Callie is going to pick.

You will find out in the last chapter😄😄😄

Again, sorry for the grammar mistakes!😁😁😁

Special shout out to: StarSpirit2012 and saragas513

Oh and BritishBums if you are reading this, thank you!!! 😃😃😃😃

I have 164 reads!!! Yay! I know it's not that much but it's over 100!

From now on I'm going to give the side characters a POV, like what I did with Lauren.

Less than three,

mecasey