Chapter 10 - Friendly Visit ~ Part 1

Paige's POV -

-

In the next hour, both teens had gotten ready for the day, and Millie had insisted over call that she was coming over.

Paige could see that Sadie was worried about something.

"Can I ask what's bothering you?"

She sat down on the living room couch, and gestured to the red haired teen to take a seat beside her.

Butterflies momentarily filled her stomach as she took in the way Sadie's flame of hair fell around her head.

The other girl took a seat, saying, "What are we going to tell Mills? About us? She... uh... I—"

Paige blinked, and thought deeply for a moment before coming up with an answer.

"We'll just tell her the truth. About how... we're... together now?" She phrased it as a question, because she didn't know if the teenage celebrity wanted that for herself.

"Yes. Yes, of course we are together!"

Paige couldn't help but beam at her words.

"So does this mean we're officially girlfriends now?" The question was slightly rushed from nerves.

Sadie stopped fiddling with a loose string on the couch, and grabbed her hands in response. Her blue eyes were sharp, making Paige hold her gaze.

Between thinking her hands were warm, and thinking she looked gorgeous, Paige almost didn't hear the whispered reply.

"I couldn't be happier to call you my girlfriend. That would be the best thing in the world to me."

-

A/N -
Part 2 will be coming!
Like I promised, I've added
another chapter to the story!
Hope you all enjoy
reading! <3

- Ally