Chapter 5~ My Rainbow Bus c:

Haii. Lawl. Why am I using such incorrect spelling lately? UGH! Anyways...

Lets get on with the story! Comment if you wanna be in it! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~

STEVE'S P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of burning chicken. I shrugged it off and thought, "oh, it's just burning chicken..." and fell back asleep. "WAIT!" I thought and jolted back up. "BURNING CHICKEN?!" I hurriedly galloped down the stairs, and ended up doing a tumble-roll down them instead. POO. I got up and looked at my hoof. It was covered in blood. Oh, whatever! The chicken was burning! I ran to the oven and opened it up with my good hoof. There was nothing in there. Then WHAT was that smell? 

I realized that I didn't smell it anymore. I guess I was dreaming the smell. Man, my hoof was bleeding for NOTHING! I galloped back upstairs, careful of my hoof, and wrapped the bleeding one in toilet paper. "That should do until Emma or Nasimeh wakes up." I thought and went back to sleep.

Merna was actually the first to wake up, and she came in my room to check on Ed. The real Ed Sheeran left at midnight last night. He liked me and told me to "get an Instagram"... whatever that is. When I asked him he said it was a "social media app". I asked Merna (a little TOO loud) "WHAT'S A SOCIAL" and she explained to me that social means that you go outside and have friends. She also said that I was not social. I was appalled! How could she say that?!

"I'M SOCIAL!!!" I said and started bawling. Merna came and comforted me because I was crying so hard.

Then, after I was crying for about 10 minutes, Emma came in the room. "Hey Steve. Why are you crying?" She said. I explained to her how Merna said I wasn't social and she said, "She has a point. You don't go out much." I told her how I'm a unicorn, and there are people with UNICORN HUNTING LICENSES out there.

UNICORN HUNTING LICENSES.

Then, the doorbell rang. I followed Emma down the stairs, hid behind a couch, and Emma opened it to find... what?

"Thalia?" She asked. 

"Hi." She said and walked inside. Behind her walked some kind of... Fred with a horn. "Fred?" I asked. But it looked like the couch said it because I was still hiding. 

"No this is not Fred." Thalia said. "You can also come out from behind the couch now, Steve. We all saw you." I heard a deep laugh and assumed it came from the Fred mutant. I finally looked at him. He had light fur like Fred but he had black silky hair that almost looked like that singer, Elvis. His voice was deep like his too, and his horn that stuck out from his hair was covered in gold rhinestones.

"This is Johnigomyloson, my new llamacorn." Thalia stated and sat down on the couch. Johnigomyloson tried to sit down too, but failed, because he was a 4 legged awesome creature of the universe like me, Fred and Ed. Johnigomyloson nodded and said, "Hey" in his popular llamacorn voice.

"So... you got a llamacorn?" Emma asked and Thalia nodded. I had to ask. "Johnigomyloson???" I said, bursting with laughter. I could tell Johnigomyloson was hurt and stopped. "Yeah. Long story." Thalia said. "But you can call me Gomy." Johnigomyloson said and I nodded. 

"So what are you guys doing here?" Merna said as she came down the stairs, half asleep. I guess she fell asleep with Ed. "Well, every year I have this big party for like, no reason, and only the cool creatures of the universe are invited. So I'm inviting Steve, Ed & Fred!" Gomy said, smiling. I jumped up. "A COOL CREATURES OF THE UNIVERSE PARTY?!?" I screamed, waking Fred & Ed up. They came hobbling down the stairs, and I thought about how DEEP of a sleeper Nasimeh was to not get woken up by me. "What." Fred said, blinking, going into the bathroom, and splasing cold water on his face. I told him that we were invited to a popular creatures of the universe party and he got excited, too. Gomy handed all 3 of us invitations. They read,

"YOU ARE INVITED TO A CELEBRATION OF NOTHINGNESS.

HOSTED BY THE AMAZING JOHNIGOMYLOSON, PROUD NEW PET OF THALIA SPARKLES

WHEN: THIS SATURDAY @ 10:00

WHERE: THE CLUB CLUB OF UNICORNILAND c:

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE~NO GIFTS REQUIRED~JOHNIGOMYLOSON xx"

"WOW!" I screamed. "A PARTY!!" I jumped up and down for 5 minutes until Gomy told me to stop. "Yeahh.... with that kind of attitude you won't be going to no party, my friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOHNIGOMYLOSON'S P.O.V.

Well this is weird. There is a jumping unicorn accompanied by a llama and a pegasus with a broken foot. Why did I let Thalia talk me into inviting them? Taylor Llamaner (Taylor Lautner in llama form xD) was going to be there! They would ruin my partay! :(

I couldn't just take back their invitations though. That would be mean. Oh what ever... they will have fun. ''''\(._.)/'''' (<--- shrugging guy) 

I decided to call up my friend Batman because I was bored. He's a pegasus, and we don't really remember his real name. His owner, Kenzie, likes Batman so she said that his nickname should be Batman since it is hard to legally change a pegasus' name. 

"Heyy Batman." I said. "Heyy Gomy." "Heyy Batman and Gomy." I heard. What? I turned around to see Fred behind me. "FRED! YOU SCARED ME!" "Hi Fred." I heard and assumed that Batman said it. Fred laughed and ran down the hallway. "Fred is weird." I thought and Fred screamed, "I HEARD THAT!" "What?" I thought and was just about to go back to my phone call that I was so RUDELY interuppted. "I CAN READ MINDS THATS WHAT BUDDY." I heard Fred say. "Umm..." I said and told Batman I would call him back. I ran down the hall and Fred told me that he could read minds. What was wrong with this house?

~~~~~~~~

BATMAN'S P.O.V.

"I'll call you back." I heard Gomy say. He was so serious sometimes! Like he had a deep voice and EVERYTHING. EGEGOLERHERH. Ugh. Chuck Norris, get out of my room! 

I flew down the stairs of my mansion into the kitchen. I could smell chicken from all the way up in my room and IT SMELLED GOOOOOD. My sister, Elma the Pegasus, came in the room and ran to the oven. "CHICKEN!" we both screamed and dug in. I like chicken.

I walked outside into our backyard and flew up in the trees. I told Elma yesterday that after chicken we could play hide and go seek. Now we were playing hide and go seek. It's a fun game, you humans should try it.

As I sat in the tree, I thought about Gomy's partay. It was gunna be funnn. Yeahhh. Elma was invited too, but she kind of remind me of Gomy's friend Steve. They were both really weird, according to Gomy. I don't think that Gomy likes Steve, Fred, and Ed. But they seemed cool. I don't know why he didn't like them. Whaaatever. Lawl.

I ended up falling asleep in the tree.

Sleep is fun.

Sleep is good.

Sleep is rainbows...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

Lol sorry for the awkward chappy c: It's just Johnigomyloson is a really serious popular guy character who's kind of like Elvis but more serious... he's a complicated character.

OH I KNOW! He's Robert Pattinson. Ya. But he don't sparkle xD

Plus it was a little weird because I had to add 4 characters: Johnigomyloson, Kenzie, Batman and Elma. Elma was actually going to be a person with her own pet but that became too complicated. I also have to add some girl creatures of the universe (llamas, pegasi, unicorns, llamacorns) because Elma is alone :( So now I have 12 characters, and I have to find a way to add more. 

BTW, after this chapter you can't join the story anymore, unless I say you can. What I mean by "after this chapter" is you can still join but only until the next chapter is posted. I mean, like, no one besides the people in this join but whatevs :D

Oh and 2 new shoutouts,

@kenzieunicornbatman and @TheMusicMonkey! Yaaaa.

Ok, well BAIII

~emma_the_ninja c: