Chapter 6~ Boogerrrsss.

HI GUYS. LOL.

Ok quick shoutout to @iluvnialler12 her unicorn Shiny Popcorn Junior is going to be in this chapter! :D

I WEAR YO GRANDDADS CLOTHES, I LOOK INCREDIBLE.

Lol sorryyy. xD

Ok well lets start now........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STEVE'S P.O.V.

Emma said that today, we had to "mingle."

I asked her what mingle meant and she told me that we had to go talk to people and other unicorns. So at first I was like okkkk. Then we actually started "mingling."

First we had to take this like 5 hour ride to NYC for no reason. Like there was NO point in spending 5 hours in the car with FRED just because Emma wanted to go sightseeing. Ok, well, I wanted to go sightseeing too but at least we could've taken seperate cars! I kept asking Emma, "Why do we have to go to NYC?" over and over again but she wouldnt respond. Finally, when we got there, she said we were gonna go to plays and stuff with Gomy, Batman, Elma, and Kenzie. I rolled my eyes. We got out and found everyone else. Ed was limping but it was ok. First we had to go into the public restroom facilities because...

No we didn't have to use the bathroom. We had to drink these invisiiblity potions that made us.... invisible. You know.... because of....

Unicorn Hunters.

ANYWAYS, yeah we drank the stuff and Emma, Nasimeh, Merna. Thalia, Yssa, and Kenzie all got these glasses that lets them see invisible things. Us unicorns, pegasi, llamacorns, and llamas can see things even if they have an invisible potion on. It's pretty awesome.

We started walking and saw this cupcake shop and Batman and Elma were just like "I WANNA GO IN THERE AND GET FRIED CHICKEN CUPCAKES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and they wouldn't stop yelling at Kenzie. She looked all annoyed and was just like "Let's just go in the cupcake shop." We all sighed because we wanted to go shopping (especially Emma, Nasimeh, Merna, Thalia, Yssa and Kenzie because they could buy clothes and stuff) instead of getting cupcakes. Cupcakes are awesome and stuff, but I wanted to go to Toys R Us (like the best store everrr). So we went inside and there was a man standing there, but there was also a unicorn there too. He wasn't wearing the special glasses though, and couldn't see the unicorn.  The unicorn was like "shh" and motioned for us to go to the kitchen. We all followed, but the man stopped those that were visible, saying "NO. NO. NO. YOU NO GO BACK THERE, YOU UNDERSTAND?" They sulked and sat down at a table and ordered some cupcakes.

We followed the unicorn to the back to a secret room. The door was tightly sealed and had the word, "Panda" on it and a huge panda. I was confused and started thinking about what it could possibly be when the unicorn interuppted my precious thoughts. They were precious because I don't think much.

"My name is Shiny Popcorn Junior. The guy who runs this bakery has no idea that I live here and eat his cupcakes. He's convinced that there's a cupcake theif on the loose." The unicorn finished its last sentence and started cracking up.

"So what's behind that door?" Fred asked. Shiny Popcorn Junior shook his head. "I don't know. I need a llama's power to help me open it." Fred looked around for a llama and said "I don't see any llamas. Sorry." and he became really sad. Fred LOVED cupcakes. We all stared at Fred. "YOUR A LLAMA!" everyone screamed at the same time and Fred perked up. "OHH YEAHH." he said and walked over to Shiny Popcorn Junior. They both made constipated faces, and we all looked at each other like "these 2 need therapists" but somehow, it worked! The door opened and I walked in first, all slow-motion-like like in the movies.

It looked like there was miles and miles of cupcakes. They all had weird flavors, too. There was bacon flavored cupcakes, cupcake flavored cupcakes, pepsi flavored cupcakes, and...

"FRIED CHICKEN FLAVORED CUPCAKES!!!" Batman screamed and ran down the hall. I guess he found what he was looking for. Shiny Popcorn Junior smiled and ran down after him. Weird stuff. 

I found a hair gel flavored cupcake and said, "Hey Gomy, come check this out!" But there was no response. I guess he was ignoring me. He OBVIOUSLY doesn't like me so...

But then I looked around and he wasn't there. "Hey guys... where's Gomy?" Fred turned around with a pancake cupcake stuffed in his mouth. Batman stopped eating his Fried Chicken cupcake. "He was here a second ago..." Elma the Pegasus said. We were all really worried now. Thalia would get REALLY upset if we lost her Johnigomyloson. I waved goodbye to Shiny Popcorn Junior and we all ran out of the panda room and left the shop. The humanoids finished their normal cupcakes, paid, and ran out after us. I saw Shiny Popcorn Junior finish his cupcake and take a nap.

We ran down the streets of New York, and Batman and Elma started flying. Merna had to stay with Ed where we promised to find them later. Fred was almost out of breath. I think he had too many pancake cupcakes. "Fred, how many cucakes did you have??" I asked him, and he answered, "1." I looked at him with an I-know-you're-lying look and he admitted it. "Hundred." My mouth dropped open and I rolled my eyes. 

We came up to this weird club called "Club Rainbow Corn". What's a rainbow corn? I looked inside to see a bunch of creatures of the universe dancing. And one particular creature of the universe in the center. He was a llamacorn and had WAY too much hair gel on. 

Gomy.

We ran inside, but again the humanoids were not permitted past the entrance. "Creatures of the Universe only." A buff pegasus said. 

I got inside and was VERY suprised. 

There was Gomy, in the middle.

He was dancing.

And...

Rapping?

"I'm gonna pop some tags

Only got twenty dollars in my pocket

I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up

This is really awesome" He sang.

It was really weird watching Gomy rap....

We waited until the song was over before dragging him out of the club.

"We were so worried!" "How did you get here!" "Why were you rapping?" "Aca-awkward!" Everyone said. He rolled his eyes and did a cool walk down the street, even though almost no one could see him. 

We got back to the cupcake shop and Merna and Ed were eating cupcakes. Ed was hanging out with Shiny Popcorn Junior, and Merna was just alone. Emma Thalia Yssa and Kenzie all went over to her becuase she looked lonely. Us creatures of the universe went to the back, opened the Panda room, and ate cupcakes until we had to go home.

OH I JUST REALIZED. I like cheese cupcakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

Hiii. Sorry this whole chappy was in Steve's P.O.V.  And sowwy it was so short D:

I'll try to update tommorow. I'll be doing nothing alll dayyyy lonngggg. Just give me ideas and I'll POSSIBLY use them! :D

I know that on the last chapter I said no more creatures of the universe will be added, but I need girls sooo. Yeah. ONLY GIRL CREATURES OF THE UNIVERSE. ELMA IS LONELY.

That's it guysss. :D

Bye (And I THINK I hit 100 reads. YAYAYAYAY!!! I feel sad now... I only have 100 reads on 5 chapters xD... and 31 of them are on the description xDDD)

VOTE COMMENT Y FAN :D

~emma_the_ninja