Chapter 8~ Shanaynay was hereee.

WOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE. OOPZZ.

But I wrote down stuff about every character and wrote down all of the stuff (I totally forgot about iLlamas xD) so the chapters will include that stuff and some new stuff!!!

Aight, you've been waiting :) Here's the next chappy.

~emmaa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STEVE'S P.O.V.

Once we arrived at Unicorn’s R Us, I was like going nuts. There were unicorn stickers EVERYWHEREE. And I LOVEEE STICKERZZZZ.

LOL OK. Nasimeh told me I was too hyper. So I stopped. But then I found Fred, who had found the stickers too. And we fanunicorned too. Even though Fred’s a llama… never mind.

Nasimeh, Emma, and Merna said that we had to find beautiful clothes to wear to Gomy’s party, which made no sense because WE CAN'T  WEAR CLOTHES!!

Whatever lol. Me, Fred and Ed just decided to go find some stuff to make us look fancy. Like how Gomy had those rhinestones on his horn. I found that very ugly, but I guess Merna and Nasimeh liked them cuz they found some and decided to buy it. AT LEAST IT WASN'T MEEE THAT WAS WEARING THEM!!! "Shut up!" Fred said and I remembered that he could read minds. As we walked through Unicorn's R Us, we talked about some random chiz. 

"So Fred, have you gotten any new songs on your iLlama yet?" Fred nodded. He said he got a song called "Check Yes, Llamiet". I told him about how I got a new level on US3 and he clapped and said that he would try to get it on US3 mobile on his iLlama. He also fell on his butt when he clapped because llamas have 4 legs and, well no hands.

Soon, we found the aisle in which there were fancy clothing items. There were these things that read boas. I read it alound- BOW-AA. I was really confused until Emma came and said it was pronounced "bow-uz". It was really fluffy and had a bunch of pretty rainbow feathers on it. It would work perfectly with my magical white fur that looked like smiles. I also found a matching UniPhone case that was also rainbows. Well, it wasn't a rainbow. It was a unicorn throwing up a rainbow. It was purrfectt.

FREDS P.O.V.

I found this thing called earrings. I pronounced it out loud like "EE-OO-REENGS". They had this little clip on them and I got very excited. I clipped them on my ear, my nose, and I tried to put it on my eye but I ended up stabbing my eye. It hurt. I yelped in pain and Merna came and said that I needed to take them out. Then she took me out of the eeooreengs section.

I found Steve and just decided to get a boa. It was really comfy because my fur protected me from the ticklishness that you humans experience.

Even Ed got a boa. It was orange, otherwise known as Ed Sheeran's album's color. (A/N lol idk) Merna said that he had to get that one and he was just like whatevs. I feel bad for Ed, because his foot is still broken. I don't know what was taking Dr. Sparkles so long. I hope that he stays even after he gets his foot fixed. Ed is cool.

I'm pretty nervous. Tommorow is Gomy's partay. Like, we're going to be fail creatures of the universe, even with our cool boas. :S <-- Scared face D:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

sry 4 nt makng ling chpter. (smosh reference xD) But Shanaynay made the title (Shane Dawson reference) so BLAME HER!! lol ok.

umm so yeah i will start updating more! i am so sorry!! :((((

iiiiiaight adios!!!! (lol terrible a/n)

-emmaaaa