15

Melody pov

Corpses ended up stay the whole week after that day. He wanted to make sure I was okay and honestly it's been great having him here. I didn't want him to leave. We both have been offline for a week now since the whole thing went down and it's been a great little break. But Corpses's fans were starting to get worried and thinking his illness finally caught up to him. That was far from it. We both sent out tweets today saying how we were on a break and no one like that we were both on a break at the same time. 

Twitter

\ lilmarble_official: Hey bitches! I know I haven't posted in a week but I've been on a much needed break. I will be back soon! Love and thank yall for everything you do.  See yall soon!

Corpses twitted out something around the same thing I said and I'm guess everyone put two and two together because the fans started to get a little aggressive. 

User93852: ohh so you guys are together together.

User273492: I don't think you should be with each other.

User139743: He deserves to be with someone else.

User7270: I think they are so cute #Morpes 

User76530: #Gross #Shouldn'tbetogether #noMorpes 

Gotta love the hate, but one of the comments made my stomach drop. 

Melody's_momma: Love you sweet girl. Nice running into earlier.

"Melody? Is that the women you were talking about?" Corpses asked. I nodded my head and laid back down. 

How could some creepy ass old lady do this to me. Acting like she my mom. Who in their right mind would do something like that? 

Authors note: 

Okay i know this is short, but I have honestly lost my way on this book. I also have been working on another book. I don't know where to go from here so until now this book is no longer going to have anymore chapters. 

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone who has enjoyed this book so far. Maybe someday again I will get out of this writers block with this one. I'm so sorry again.