Grãb~ñ~gø

I am not good are writing so just let me know if their are some grammatical errors. With that being said, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov:

As I stood on the steps waiting for Finney, I heard my mom and dad fighting again. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. Typical. All my parents ever did was fight. Of course I kept this from Finney and Gwen. I still do wonder what they would think of me if they ever knew I had a mentally and physically abusive dad.

I didn't even see nor hear Finney walk up on the second step until he started to speak.

"Hey Y/n. What's all that racket in there? Is everything ok?" Finney asked looking at me horrified, whilst silently listening for my response. "Yes, everything is ok. It's just the uhm- TV! Yeah it's just the television." I lied and Finney's expression changed from frightened to relieved.

Gwen sneaked behind Finney, placing one of her hands on his left shoulder, scaring him to death. "WHAT THE FUCK GWEN!" Finney yelled as me and Gwen were in tears from laughing so hard. Soon enough, my dad came outside. He looked like he had been drinking a ton. I thought to myself, no surprise there. "What are yall still doing out here? Shouldn't you guys be heading to school?" My dad said, his voice getting a tiny bit louder with every word.

"Well actually dad, we have an hour before school starts so we were gonna go to the grab-n-go." I said, with my stomach twisted and fear in my voice. My dad never let me go anywhere, how ever, my mom let me do whatever I wanted. She told me that once she got enough money, we would move away from my dad. My mom had to put up with my dad being abusive because she wanted what was best for me. But my dad wasn't helping, much less weighing her down more.

Before my dad could say something, my mom came outside with a beautiful yellow floral dress with Daisy's on it. She came over to me and said "Here is $30. Yall have fun!" She handed me the thirty and I thanked her as me, Finney, and Gwen headed off.

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finney's pov

Her hair flew in the wind. It was basically impossible for me not to stare at her. How could a girl like her be so pretty? Everything about her was absolutely stunning. The way she speaks, laughs, walks, and everything else. She was just so, incredible.

"Finney? Finneyyyy! FINNEY!" Y/n called me as I blankly started into the ground. Hearing her call me, I look up and see were at the grab-n-go. As we walk in, I glance over at Vance Hopper playing that stupid pinball game. I still don't understand how almost every girl in school likes him. He's such a jackass.

Your pov

As I notice Finney staring at Vance, I turn back to Gwen handing her the 30 my mom gave me. "Don't spend it all at once. And get something for your brother ok?" She knods and then runs off to the candy isle as I turn back to Finney, him still staring at Vance. "If you keep staring long enough, he might notice you and beat your ass" I said jokingly. Finney turned to me, taking his eyes off Vance. "Not funny" "I wasn't laughing, was I Finney Blake?"

"I guess you weren't, Y/N Y/L/N" I started to chuckle because he always called me Y/N/N. My joyful mood was ruined after seeing Vance Hopper yelling at a dude. Apparently, Vance was going to beat his high score but the the guy accidentally bumped into the pinball machine, causing Vance to lose.

"Finney, I think we should go find Gwen" "I was thinking the same thing" Finney said as me and him rushed to the candy isle to find Gwen picking up a pack of Sour Patch Kids.

"Gwen, let's go check out" Finney exclaimed as I turned around to see Vance Hopper punching the guy that bumped into the pinball machine. Finney covered Gwen's eyes as me and him watched in horror

Vance had taken a rocketship pen and carved something into the dudes skin. A few moments later, the police arrived and took Vance to the station. Me and Finney looked at each other in shock. But then again, this was Vance Hopper we we're talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was all for pt.1! Do y'all want me to make it were Finney and Y/N get kidnapped? Thanks for reading :)

(778 words)