Sçíèñçé

Hey guys I love y'all and I hope y'all enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finney's pov:

When we got to school, Vance Hopper was the number one topic. Since me and Y/N switched all of our classes so that we would have each one together, we walked to science, as we had it first.

On our way I heard girls gossiping about the incident with Vance.

"Oh my god! Did you know Vance Hopper was arrested?!?!" The first girl exclaimed, then the other one chimed in, "Yea I know. It only makes him hotter though."

It seemed like the two girls were drooling over Vance. I looked over to Y/N to find her staring at the two girls in disgust. I then started to chuckle as we entered the science classroom to find Donna sitting were Y/N usually sits.

"Uhm Donna, you know this is my assigned seat, right?" Y/N said. "Well I don't see you're name on it. It doesn't say Y/N Y/L/N, does it now?"

"Stop it Don-" "No Finney, she's right. I'll just sit next to Robin." I frowned at watching her walk away.

Y/N pov:

As I sat next to Robin, I turn over to see Donna flirting with Finney. It made my blood boil so much, and Robin could tell.

"You like Finney, don't you Y/N/N?" I turned to him and started getting flustered at the statement. As I put my head down Robin say's "I KNEW IT!" A little bit too loud.

"Mrs.Y/L/N and Mr.Arellano, would you like to share what you are talking about?" "Sure! Y/N likes F-" I put my hand over his mouth before he could finish the sentence. "Forensic Science! We were talking about how much I love Forensic Science." I say obviously lying.

"Y/N tell me the truth or you and Mr.Arellano are going to get a week of detention." My breathing started to get heavy and I started to fidget my fingers a bit.

What if Robin tells? What if Finney doesn't like me? Would we even still be best friends?

"MRS.Y/N I WILL NOT ASK YOU AGAIN!" I looked at Robin and he agreed that I should say it even if Finney didn't like me back.

Something came over me. Was it the pressure, or me seeing Finney all smug with Donna?

As tears started to swell in my eyes, I grabbed my book bag and ran out of the classroom to the girls bathroom. I got into one of the stalls and started to cry softly so that if anyone was around, they would have a better chance at not hearing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip, Finney's pov

As it was time for lunch and I didn't see Y/N, I started to panic. Was she ok? My heart started racing and my breathing got faster. Just then I felt a pat on the shoulder. I look up to see Robin.

"Look man, I'm not a genius but I think you two like each other."

I mean I did like her, but did she like me? Even if she did, she wouldn't admit it to me.

"I'm gonna go to the Bathroom Robin, be right back." I then stood up and walked down and into the Boy's bathroom.

Y/N pov

Just then I heard someone enter the Restroom. Shit. I was just crying so fucking loud, what if they hear me and tell everyone?

"Hello? Are you ok?" I had heard that voice before. "Finney? Why are you in the girls bathroom?" I was so shocked but at the same time scared he might shame me for crying.

"Y/N? This is the Boy's bathroom, and are you ok in there?" Finney asked, his voice trembling with everything few words or so.

"No. Not at all. She put me on the spot, you know I hate that. That's why I hate Science. She'll memorize everything you hate and then shove it right back in your face just so you can remember why you hate it so much."

"I know, she's done it to all of us. But she hasn't screamed at us like she did to you. That part was just fucked up. You know you and Robin got 2 weeks of detention instead of 1?"

"TWO WEEKS FOR WALKING THE FUCK OUT OF AN UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATION?!?!" I burst out the bathroom stall that I was in and started to scream. Just then Finney puts a hand on my shoulder. "Y/N, we will solve this, together. No matter what, I will always be there for you and I'm sure you'll do the same for me. You're the most outgoing, kind, brave, funny, pretty, and loving person I've ever met."

Hearing his words melted my heart. And all of a sudden all my trauma started to come back and lift off my shoulders. I felt lighter than ever before.

And before I knew it, I was sobbing in the arms of Finney. I haven't had a hug in about 3 years, but if this is what it feels like, I'll be wanting more of them soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was all of pt.2! Requests are open!!! Thanks for reading 🥰

(875 words)