Dëtéñtîøñ

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I just have a ton of school work but anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip

After school me and Robin had our first day in hell (aka: detention). As me and Robin entered the classroom I was horrified. I had to sit in between two of Finney's bullies.

"Why couldn't god have picked another damn two weeks for this shit" I mumbled so only me and Robin could hear. Robin started to chuckle as the teacher interrupted us (so not slay🙄).

"Take your seats before I take you to the orphanage!" The teacher said looking me and Robin up and down. Damn I think she's in a bad mood or some shit but I know this fat ass bitch ain't talking to me like that.

I decided to ignore that crusty bitch sat down in my assigned seat. "Hey Robin! What's this new puta doing in here?" One of the boys asked. Luckily im fluent in Spanish so I replied to him, "Sabes, si quieres llamarme perra, puedes decirlo en inglés, ¿verdad?" ( "You know, if you want to call me a bitch, you can say it in English, right?").

He froze at not knowing that i'm fully fluent in Spanish. I was going to say something in Spanish but I had a brilliant idea. Although I was fluent in Spanish and English, my grandma was 76% French. So, she taught me a lot of French when I was younger.

So I said " Vous arrive-t-il de fermer la gueule ?" ("Do you ever shut the fuck up?"). He looked at me and was about to start beating me up. "It is just a simple yes or no question!"

Time skip

After Detention Robin, Gwen , Finney, and I where planning to have a sleepover at Robins house. I thought this might be the perfect time to tell Gwen all about my crush on her brother.

Time skip again (cause I'm lazy)

I arrived at Robins house just in time to see Finney and Gwen arrive as well.

"Hey Gwen! Hey Finney!" I could feel my face heat up a tiny bit as I started to say his name. Gwen glanced at me and then Finney. She could tell something was up.

Finney tried to speak but before he could, Robin came outside. "Everyone welcome to my sleepover. In case your wondering, my mom is on a business trip and won't be back until next week. With that being said, come on inside."

Robin stepped aside to reveal a opened door that lead into the inside of his home. He held out his hands gesturing for us to come inside, and that we did. Robin's house wasn't exactly the finest ever seen but who am I to judge. My room is way worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry ik its short but I have a bunch of school work T-T. All of that aside. I hope y'all enjoyed chapter 3! Love y'all so much!

(500 words)