Thê ført

Hey y'all This is part 4 of the series hope y'all enjoy also their may or may not be kissing in this.but idk you'll have to find out 🤭. Also credits to ---> unknownbitch011 for the idea. But with that being said,enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finney's pov:

As I entered Robin house, I noticed Y/N's y/f/c (your favorite color) book bag. "Hey Y/N," she turned around as I continued my sentence, "Do you need help carrying your book bag?".

She lightly laughed and said "I would love to see you try". God I love her laugh. I love everything about her. She is my dream girl.

Y/N's pov:

Me and Gwen were both still laughing as we put our stuff in the living room. " OK so Gwen can have the spare bed room, I'll have my room, and Finney and Y/N share my moms room". Robin exclaimed as he grabbed all three of our bags and handed them to us.

As me and Finney entered Robin's moms bedroom we realized, their was only one bed. "Uhhh Y/N... what do we do?". "Your asking me like if I know!".

We end up going back in to the living room to find Robin and Gwen already their. "So, what do y'all want to do first?" asked Robin. Then Gwen shouted "A FORT! WE COULD BUILD A FORT!". Robin looked at her and then started to gather pillows and blankets.

Time skip

After we were done building the fort, we all went in. It was beautiful. Gwen sat next to Robin and I sat next to Finney. Me and Finney talked for a bit and then Gwen started to whisper something in Robins ear.

The next thing I knew, they had both went to go get "snacks". But I knew what they were doing. I sat my left hand next to Finneys right hand on the floor. Then Finney grabbed my left hand with his right, and intertwined our fingers. My face was now bright red. Our noses touched. Lips inches away. I had butterflies. Thousands of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! This is soooo cute! Hope y'all enjoyed! Thank y'all for reading. It really does mean a lot to me. Once again thanks and I hope you have an wonderful day/night! <3

(384 words).