The Hiking Adventure

-Y/N's POV-

I packed a few clothes in a duffle bag and put on some different shoes. I look at my wrapped up hand and worry what they'll say.

Knock! Knock!

I snap out of my thoughts and go to answer the door.

I open the door and see my friend, Arri. He had on a black t-shirt and dark blue skinny jeans.

"Hey. How you been?" Said Arri.

I think for a second. "Fine." I replied.

Arri looked at my hand and had a worried look on his face.

"What happened to your hand?"

I don't want to lie to Arri but I didn't want to tell him what really happened.
"Uh, I burned it by accident last night." I said. I felt horrible lying but was afraid to tell him.

"Can I see it?" Arri asked concerned.

"No! I just..." I felt my heart rate speed up and felt sick, I knew this was a panic attack. Sirius runs over to me whimpering.

"I'll... be r-right... back." I managed to say looking half ok as I speed walked to my room and closed the door. Arri runs up to the door.

"Y/N are you alright? Please let me in, I know it's a panic attack." He tried to be calm but that wasn't helping me.

I started to shake and felt like I couldn't breathe. I see me phone go off and see I have a voicemail from Ethan, I picked up my phone and played the message.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you this earlier, I think you're eyes are really pretty and you have a nice smile, I would like to hang out more, guess I'll go to bed. Goodnight." Said Ethan's message.

I felt my heart rate slow and I could breath, why does his voice do that?

I sat up and opened the door to see Arri standing there with a worried look.

"Are you alright?" Arri asked.

I didn't say anything, I just hugged him.
Arri is someone I trust enough to hug even though I don't like being touched.

Arri wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back, after a few minutes I felt better.

We left the apartment and went to Arri's car, we got in and he drove to Mark's house.

It wasn't a long drive, soon we were in Mark's driveway and Arri parked the car. We got out and walked to the porch, Sirius was walking by me and it made me feel better. Arri held my hand because he knew I can get nervous.

-Amy's POV-

"Is everyone ready and have everything they need?" Amy asked.

"Yep." Ethan said walking back downstairs. Spencer walks up to him for head pats which Ethan did.

Mark grabs his duffle bag and grabs Chica's leash, he also puts a leash on Henry (sorry I forgot to add Henry in the other chapters). Ethan puts a leash on Spencer.

"They're here!" I said with happiness.

I saw Ethan with a big grin on his face, I think he definitely likes Y/N.

I open the door and she walks in with her friend and Sirius. I saw Ethan immediately lose his grin.

"Hello Y/N, we're going somewhere special today!" I said with enthusiasm.

"Sounds fun." Said Y/N.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Amy." I introduced myself.

"I'm Arri, great to meet you all." Arri said.