Scenario # 5 | Sungjong - INFINITE

Requested | Fluffy Scenario

Author's note: I don't even know what this is, oh god. I'm sorry for the wait. I don't even know if this was what you wanted (probably not), please just bear with it.

Word count: 674

You plugged in your earphones as you sat on the bus seat, picking your favorite song in hopes of helping you relax a little. It was your first day of work and you were very exhausted, you told Sungjong all about it during your break and all he could do was to assure you it'll be over soon and that he'll be at home waiting for you when it ends. The music got cut off and was then replaced by the ringtone you had set for Sungjong.

"Hey are you coming home now?" Sungjong asked once you had answered the call.

"Yeah, I'm already on the bus." You rested your head on the window, feeling exhausted once again.

"Oh, okay."

"Why?"

"Nothing," You could imagine him smiling from ear to ear by the tone of his voice. What is he up to exactly? Just when you were about to ask him, "Get back home safely, I love you." He chuckled, ending the call.

You felt like all of the exhaustion you felt earlier was gone and was replaced with curiosity because of him. You know he's up to something. Last time he was like this he had surprised you with a concert ticket to your favorite boy group.

The moment the bus stopped at your location you were on your feet and rushing towards your apartment. You opened the door, the darkness welcoming you. You turned the lights on but Sungjong was nowhere to be found.

'I'll be at home waiting for you.'

Yeah right. You felt yourself getting upset at the thought of him not being there but you completely forgot about it as soon as your stomach made a noise. You hadn't eaten that much during your break because of talking to him. You placed your things on the couch and headed towards the Kitchen.

'I know how exhausted you must feel, I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you. Something came up, I made you your favorite dish instead. Saranghae, jagiya.'

A small paper was tucked underneath the plate, instantly noticing Sungjong's handwriting. You just sighed and ate up. You went to your room after and as soon as you had laid down in bed you hear something from your bathroom.

Your eyes widened, your heart racing. Could it be a burglar? Oh god. You sat up looking around for a weapon but you couldn't find anything useful. You heard another sound, much louder this time. You grabbed your hair dryer and walked towards the bathroom.

You took a deep breath as you opened it, quickly aiming your hair dryer, only to be face to face with your boyfriend with a sheepish grin on his face. A lit up scented candle in his hands.

"What are you..."

"I was setting up a bath for you but it didn't turn out as good as I had planned it out to be." He sighed, frowning. "I know you were very exhausted and this is the least I could do but..." He groaned, placing the scented candle down, ruffling his hair.

You looked around your bathroom, only the candle lighting it up. Rose petals were everywhere and broken pieces of candles were on the floor. You were overwhelmed by the thought of him doing this that you just went up to him and hugged him.

"Thank you."

"Why? I didn't even set up a nice one. Don't thank me." You pulled away from the hug, lifting your hands to his cheeks, staring at him.

"Just the thought of you doing this for me is enough. You being there for me and being there when I need someone to talk to. It's more than I could ever ask for." You smiled at him.

"I will always be there for you, and I know you'll be there for me too." He took your hands in his, kissing you on the forehead. "I love you and I'll be there for you at all times. Remember that." He stated, leaning in for a kiss.

"I love you too."