3.

Rob is an idiot sometimes. I really should probably stop with the jokes. I just... don't know why those jokes roll out my mouth so easily though. I'm not gay... I think? I mean i've had women who were attracted to me but I never felt the same. Never been in a relationship that felt genuine. But I've never had a thing for a guy before either. I just can't imagine it with anyone. Is there something wrong with me?  Maybe I just haven't found the right person yet... I think I'm spacing out again...

"Are you in love?" Someone said from right beside Finn in a high pitch voice. Finn turned to the person. "Uh hello?" The person looked at him in the eyes. "Didn't mean to weird you out, I was just wondering. The name is Mildred." Finn eased down a bit. "I'm just thinking but it's nothing important either. This class is just boring to me. My name is Finn by the way." Mildred leaned against her chair and crossed her arms. "Yeah, my other two friends have a choir class first in the morning. I also signed up as well but I got it later into the day. So I'm a little bummed out and I'm trying to find someone to talk to." Finn raised his eyebrow and said "So that's why you decided to talk to me." Daniel turned to Finn, finally realizing he was talking to Mildred. "Damn Finn... you landed a baddie before me." Mildred just laughed at him then changed her expression quickly. "First off, I just met Finn and I'm not interested in him. Secondly.. I know I'm a baddie but you're not allowed to say that. Only the realest of baddies can call me that." Finn joined in. "Yeah, you're not a baddie, Daniel. Besides I just met her." Daniel's eye twitched. "Bro... its a fucking joke you dumbass motherfucker." "oh" they both said in union.

The teacher walks in and closes the door behind her. She finally starts her lesson. After introducing herself to the class, she then begins handing out a text book... on the first day. Everyone huffs about having to do school work on the first day instead of a "get to know you" worksheet. The teacher then reassures the students they're only taking a glance at the textbook they'll be using for the rest of the semester.

Daniel, Finn and Mildred begin to chatter away. Looking and laughing at the vulgar shit that's drawn into these text books. Daniel even considers writing down something himself, but doesn't. Finn on the other hand, decides to do so.

"Any sugar daddies or sugar mommies hit up my phone at ###-###-####. Must be hot."Finn signs off and the other two begin chuckling. "Did you really have to add a sugar daddy though?" Daniel asked. Finn shook his head quickly. "Men usually are more reckless with their money. Besides, no one is gonna text me. Mostly everyone here still lives with their parents and is still dependent on them financially." Daniel just shrugs and says "Yeah, I guess so." Mildred adds, "You can always forward me the sugar daddies if you get them." "Good point." Both of the boys say. They continue to goof around until the end of class. Daniel and Finn figure out where they're going to be next since they also have the same second class together. Mildred figures out that she doesn't have the same class for her second but she does for her last one. Mildred says her goodbyes and leave them to be. Both Daniel and Finn talk on their way there. During the walk to their next class, Daniel tries to quickly pull out his phone and drops it. Both boys stop to pick it up but someone behind them already did. "There you go." He turns the phone to see if there's any cracks and there happens to be a terrible crack in the front. "Oh wow." Daniel is in distress. He uses his techniques to calm down but to him this could have been easily prevented. Finn takes the phone from the stranger and smiles. "Thank you so much." The stranger smiles... a bit too much. "Y-yeah, Not a problem. Sorry about that crack right there, my brother has a phone repair shop. I also work there part time so you guys can come by later today." He shuffles through his front bag pocket and pulls out a business card. "He probably manifested it so we could pay him. It's like how tire shops leave out nails on the roads so they'll get business." Daniel huffed. Finn shook his head. "Don't listen to him, he's just joking. But thank you. We'll give you a call if we're unable to go today. Thank you? What's your name?"

The stranger smiles. "My name is Cain."