chapter 3: meeting the new neighbors

Skylar P.O.V
Oh... forgot to mention... I'm Molly's sister, Skylar. we share a room, so we started unpacking our clothes and decorations and other random things.

we set up our room and went outside to explore the area, you know, to make sure everything is okay.

I threw on my sleeveless nirvana tee- shirt and headed outside in Nike shorts, and none Jordans.

Molly and I checked out our backyard after we re-arranged some things in our room.

When we were outside, we saw our new neighbors swimming inside of their pool. we didn't want to interrupt their fun, so we were just going to wait for a little but to introduce ourselves.

Luke P.O.V
I have been looking at the new girl ever since she has moved here. Michael and Ashton have been teasing be on liking Molly, but I don't care what they say. I know it's not true that she's ugly, so I punched both of them in the face.

"Fuck off Luke!" Michael shouted

"How about you?" I said with a smirk

They glared at me and walked away. I peaked out of the window and saw my new neighbors. I ran outside to greet them to the neighborhood.

"So I guess you guys are new here." I said as I shot them a wink.

What, too early? Ok. I'll chill out

"Hi! I'm Skylar, or you can call me sky if you want. not many people call me sky though." the short girl said.

She looked around fifteen years old, with long dark brown hair. her clothes were pretty punk. I like it.

"And this is my sister Molly." skylar said.

"Hi! Nice to meet some new neighbors!" Molly said,

She has gorgeous brown hair, she was wearing some converse, a plaid flannel, and some black skinny jeans. Her beautiful sky blue eyes maintaining her sisters were stunning.

she is everything that I've ever wanted. I caught myself day dreaming and they started to walk away.

"Wait up!" I shouted.

"I want to get to know you better. I mean, since we're going to be next door neighbors."

Molly's P.O.V

When Luke came over to greet himself, I got lost in his eyes. Skylar had to remind me to get back in focus on the world, and not on luke. (even though it's really hard not to get lost in his eyes because he's really hot😂)

He introduced himself like he had been practice that for years. or was he?

" hi! Nice to meet some new neighbors!" Wow smooth move Molly. Luke just stood there with his mouth wide open.
"Um... lets just go to the house Molly." Skylar whispered in my ear.
We slowly walked away until he shook his head and yelled,

"WAIT!!" Luke said

He said something... I couldn't hear him though. I stopped. he caught up to me.

"Sorry, just don't leave yet...please." Luke said.

Oops cliffhanger guys😂😂😂sorry😂
Go follow me on my social medias
Instagram: @Ackison.9
Lol okay that's the only one I'm giving you Bc I'm too lazy to type all of them sorry bbs😂