chapter six: what calum said

Luke P.O.V
I can't believe she said yes! I am literally the happiest person alive. I decided to go back to my house. when i arrive, I see that calum, michael, and Ashton are all home. I walk inside, and I see that all of the boys are mad. I don't know exactly why they are mad, but I have an idea why.

"what the fuck luke!" Calum said. I think he was talking about me asking Molly out.

"What Calum?!" I said. trying to be a smart ass.

"You asked her out! You barely even know her! She just moved into the neighborhood and she already had a boyfriend! I bet that in a few weeks you two are going to be broken up because she cheated on you! I know friends are supposed to support you relationships but I'm TOTALLY no supporting this relationship at all! I'll bet you twenty (20) bucks that you two will break up in the next week. so on May twelfth (12th) if you guys aren't broken up, I will give you twenty (20) bucks, but if you two are broken up, you have to pay me twenty (20) bucks." Calum said.

I wanted to stay in a reflation ship with Molly but I didn't know if it would last. j hope it does because I don't really want to pay Calum twenty (20) bucks, and if I lost molly, my like would be over. I also kinda want to tell Molly about what Calum said, but I'm no completely sure if I want to or not. it's about 9:30 (nine-thirty) at night right now and so j decide to go upstairs to my room and just go on tumblr on my IMac and I just scroll through my feed and see what people a now just reblogging.

About an hour later, I decide to get off of my computer and go on my phone and just check through my Instagram and Twitter. then, I just decide to just go on wattpad and read some fanfictions with me in the obviously. Some of them are pretty interesting and some of them are really awkward, so I just decide to add a few to my library to read when I'm bored. soon it was one o'clock in the morning (1:00 am) so I decide to get a small snack, and go through my Twitter and Instagram again.

It was soon two o'clock (2:00 am) in the morning, so I decide to strip into my boxers and fall asleep so I could get some sleep to hang out with Molly tomorrow.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's Aeliana, and it took me a while to write this so I hope you enjoy this 1.4k word chapter😂
Go follow my accounts on my social media things:
Instagram: aels.ack
Snapchat: aelsackisonn
Kik: aelsackisonn
Tumblr: https-aeellss
Soundcloud: aels.ack
Vine: aels.ack

So I hope you guys are enjoying this book and the next chapter will be up soon.