Prologue to The Relentless evil

✝️ Prologue ✝️

✝️ Prologue ✝️

Tinnasit Barcode Isarapongporn, yeah, that is my name. I am a 28-year-old man who is the anonymous host of "The Relentless Evil" the most popular horror podcast in Thailand. I am a small-built homosexual man who is married to the love of my life, Jeff Satur, whom I met in the only tarot shop that exists in Nonthaburi city, where we chose to read our tarot together on a cold December night nine years ago.

"Hi I'm Worakamon"

"I'm Tinnasit.."

"I'll go by Jeff for short..."

"Huh? Okay.."

"It's the last reading for the day,I am free tomorrow, which I can come, please go on, take today's turn..."

"R-Really? That's very nice of you, b-but Jeff if you don't mind let's take the reading together..?"

"Oh? I've never done that before..."

"There's always a first time.."

"Right, there is.."

After 4 years of dating, we finally decided to share our last names. In fact, I am Tinnasit Barcode Isaraponporn Worakamon Satur now. One year into our marriage, one of the largest film studios, Pixar-Disney Thailand, hired my husband Jeff as a 3D animator, offering Jeff the platform of freedom he has desired in his creative work as an animator since he was eleven. He is well-known for the vivid horror animations he was able to create from the first project he was assigned to. I was super proud of him and happy for him.

Regardless of how glad I was to have finally discovered the love of my life, who is the sweetest man alive and who trusts me in everything I do. My family has nothing good to say about Jeff. Nothing prevented me from saying yes to Jeff that day, even though my mother disliked the fact that we were 9 years apart in age. Jeff and I both felt as though we were destined to meet at that very time, by the tarot reading we had with the spread of the three soulmate cards: The lovers, Two of Cups and the world.

"I guess you two being my regular readers know what these three cards mean.."

We both gave each other a loving smile as we exchanged looks. We could already feel our souls' ties drawing us together like magnets.

"Now that I am done with the reading, I'm entirely free tomorrow, would you like to catch up later on tomorrow for some coffee.." Jeff asked.

"I'd like that.."

People frequently mentioned how my podcast's spook stories line up with legendary Pixar animator Jeff Satur's animations. We each had our own fans of the horror we created on two distinct platforms, myself with my voice and Jeff with his artwork. People were on edge for every Friday night because that's when we post our content on our platforms, so some even claimed that me and Jeff were secretly married to each other.

My husband, being the public one of the two of us, Jeff's audience knew he was a married gay man from the very beginning. He never once hesitated to say that he is happily married to the love of his life, he wore the white gold band on his ring finger with much respect, esteem and love every day, but he kept the promise to keep my identity anonymous. Even if viewers and patrons were observant enough to see the similarities between our content, not one of them thought the tales we created were based on incidents we actually experienced while living in our haunted home. which was a nest for a family cursed by the greate evil in 1860.

(Our beloved two shots)

Author's note:

Hi I am MissHalfAlive_Bonobonya 👩🏻‍🦰🧡

This is actually my first Jeffbarcode fanfiction. I would have preferred to refer to it as a novel, but in the end, we are just devout fans of the two happy pills Jeff Satur and Barcode Isarapongporn.

To tell you, I read a lot in addition to writing, and I was disappointed by the dearth of fictions these two shots hold. I adore Jeff and Barcode's chemistry and am thrilled that they are even closer in real life. And their talents as individuals, just mmmmwaah!

However recently, the subject of Jeff wanting to work with Barcode on a horror movie came up on twitter and shippers were trending the hashtags, and I am a being paranormal fan who listens to every episode of The Dark Paranomal on Apple Podcast on the way from work to home, I thought, "Why not writing a horror fanfiction about them?" So, here it is.

I'll do my best to upload it every week since I'm also working on another fiction piece about another ship called taekook. I hope you enjoyed the prologue to "The Relentless Evil." Chapter 1 will be available soon.

Additionally, if you can, please leave as many comments, votes, and other forms of support so I can build a following for my work. I adore each of you. Good health to you all! Let August start!

Kitheth~ 😗😗🥲

Yall better vote!!!

Just kidding 🥲✋🏽