ੈchapter 07* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Author's note:

Hey there, my tulips! Can you believe it? It only took me 12 long days to bring you this chapter. Yeah, I know, it's not the speed of light, but hey, it's still way better than waiting for months just to read one measly chapter, huh?

Now, I have to warn you, this chapter might be a bit of a snooze fest. But fear not! The next one is gonna be so spicy, it'll set your titties on fire! Oh yeah, get those titties ready for the sizzle, me luvs!

Also I just wanted you all to know that despite my boring life, I still love you all. Seriously, I do. So please, shower me with your glorious comments, 'cause I need some excitement in my existence. Share the love, people!

Aight! Enough babbling from me. Go ahead and read the chapter. Enjoy it as much as you can, considering it's a bit of a yawner. Love you all to the moon and back! Mwaah Mwaah Mwaah!

           ୨⎯ Chapter 06 The Relentless Evil⎯୧

Jeff's POV:

"Krith, this isn't the art file I asked you to send to our client. It's the very same one your bigot of a boyfriend sent us last Friday!"

I rolled my eyes so hard that I think I just spotted another dimension on the other side of the room. I was trying to maintain my composure while the younger across the room was desperately mouthing at me to calm down.

"Oh, the joys of working with these youthful influencers! Innit? You all think you can handle everything, bless your talented yet slightly dimwitted souls."

I could see Barcode laughing at the way I speak to my employee as he continues to clean the bookshelf, probably finding my morning Half-British-dramatics highly entertaining. But can you blame me? It's not easy when you're surrounded by these damn creative prodigies who simultaneously amaze you with their talents and leave you scratching your head with their moments of utter cluelessness.

"Yes, yes, that's the file, Krith," I said, suppressing a loud sigh.

"Please, do me a solid and swift email then send the soft copy of it to our esteemed client? And while you're at it, get two hard copies printed: one for the procurement department, complete with the all-important authorized seal, and the other for the art director, sans any seal. We can't have our lovely art director feeling left out, can we?"

With that, I hung up on the line and plugged my phone into the charger, then turned my attention to my iPad, where I'm meticulously working on my latest animation. Oh, the digital canvas is a riot of thirty-five layers, each carefully drawn with careful attention to the tiniest detail. Ah, the hardship of being an idealist in the creative industry! Seriously life would have not been this difficult if I could let go of my idealism.