ੈchapter 05 * ੈ✩‧₊˚

Author's Note: 🔞

Hello there, my lovely reader. I'm sorry I didn't get to upload last week, but don't worry, I wrote a long chapter with 4k words and ended with a fiery and messy sex scene for yall!

That's how I'm making amends for not posting last week. And if this creeps you out and the sex scene is too sexy for you, stop reading this book right away because there will be more scenes like this! 😏

 And if this creeps you out and the sex scene is too sexy for you, stop reading this book right away because there will be more scenes like this! 😏

Okay get into the chapter! See you at the end note!

୨⎯ Chapter 05 The Relentless Evil⎯୧

Barcode's POV:

"Take one"

"Recorded from Bangkok at 12.16 P.M. The Relentless Evil: Season 09"

Hello everyone, and welcome back to "The Relentless Evil." Before we get started on today's episode, I'd want to thank everyone who has emailed the podcast with stories, comments, theories, and suggestions. Your efforts have done an amazing job of establishing a community for me over the last nine years. I can't thank you enough for all of your help.

For the new listeners today, you can also find me on Twitter and Instagram under the same name as the podcast: @ Therelenlessevil

We are almost at the end of season 09, with three episodes remaining, but we have decided not to give any spoilers for season 10 since something fresh and far more exciting is in the pipeline. And I'm excited to kick off our tenth year with my podcast.

So today's episode has a lot of disturbing paranormal information to share because we have our most requested and awaited guest who has accepted the invitation to join the live podcast, and he's none other than Barthes Francis Sisuwan, the famous Parapsychology Professor at Bangkok University, and the former head priest of Rangsit Methodist Church Church in  Khlong Luang District. Before we welcome his warm presence, let me narrate some of the triggers for you.

For the younger and more sensitive audience, some of the subjects may create dark evil graphics and imaginations in your head and may extremely disturb your emotions, but due to the inevitability of this podcast, we can't filter age-appropriate content when we reveal the darkest side of the paranormal world. So these stories are supposed to give you nightmares, and I've always maintained that even I, on occasion, couldn't sleep soundly at night.

So I recommend that you take your chances before you listen. Dim the lights, choose a comfortable seat, bring your pet for comfort, have your favourite beverage and a snack handy, and, of course, leave your disbelief at the door.

"Finally let me warmly welcome our guest, Good evening Prof. Barthes please take your time to introduce yourself sir?"

I dimmed the light in our studio as Professor starts to introduce himself.