One shot: Will she say yes?!

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. Ignore this story if you have any issues.

Happy reading ❤️💙

A breezy day in the city of Canada! A beautiful little cafe which is usually filled with people is found quite empty as it is a working day. But there happens to be a girl and a boy sitting. People around would probably think they are a couple who look so good together, but they maybe in particular she sees them only as friends!

It is none other Sam and Sivaangi!

Siv: Enna Sam edho sollanum nu kooptitu silent ah iruku? Namma Inga vandhu 20 minutes aga podhu...

Sam: Adhu epdi soldradhunu therla, nee thappa eduthuka mate dhana?

Siv: Enna Sam edho perusa solla pora pola eh seri sollu Nan onnu nenaika maten.

Sam: Siv Nan solli mudikira varaikum edhuvum pesadha...

He takes a deep breath and continues

Sam: Siv I don't know since when but I'm deeply in love with you. I can't see anyone else as my girlfriend or wife, it is a spot for you and only you. Whenever something good or bad happens my mind rushes to tell you first. You run through my mind all day and not one second with you is dull. I feel myself when I'm with you. I feel home in you! I don't know if you feel the same about me but I won't force you to love me back. But whatever your answer might be please don't leave me and go, your presence in my life is enough for me even if I won't have you as my life partner!

He says all this looking deeply into her eyes. His eyes shining with love for her she can clearly see but she isn't quite matching his emotions. Her eyes welled up she looks at him without even blinking her eyes. He is anticipating her answer but she can't speak, she doesn't know what to say, how to respond. A lump on her throat is not allowing words to slip from her mouth. He waits for her patiently awaiting her reply. Hoping that it would be something positive.

Sam: Enna Siv edhuvum pesa matra please say something...

He takes her hand between his and presses it assuring everything's fine. She slowly takes her hand out making his heart shatter. He doesn't know how to react if she says no.

Siv: Sam we both as a couple will not be correct... Idhu seri varadhu Sam.

She says all this without even looking at him, he feels like his heart is being pierced with a knife.

Sam: En Siv unaku enna pudikadha?

He asks barely his voice audible and his words fabble.

Siv: Sonna purinjiko Sam seri varadhu avolo dha...

Sam then raises his head which was hung down looking at his palms all this while looking at her with a questioning look.

Sam: Siv is that one thing the reason why you are saying no?

Siv doesn't respond to him making him understand that it is the reason.

Sam: Ivolo neram en kanna pathu pesitu irundhe ana no nu soldra po unnala enna pathu pesa mudiyala adhum venam nu sonniye thavira enna pudikala nu oru varthai kooda un vai la irundhu varala...
Siv idhu dha nee vena nu soldra reason na ennala othuka mudiyadhu unaku enna pudikala nu sollu nan unna distrub panna maten but idhukaga la ennala unna vittu poga mudiyadhu....

Siv: Sam oru vaati sonna puriyadha unaku thirupi thirupi nadakadha vishiyatha pathi pesite irundhe. Idhoda enta idha pathi pesadha bye.

Saying this she leaves from there making him saddened. He feels numb and hollow. Even if she had said that she didn't like him, he would have accepted it in a few months or so but this is not even acceptable for him. He knows that deep down she too likes him but she hasn't realised it yet. That's why he decided to confess today hoping so would understand her feelings but no she is adamant in not listening.