One shot: Part 1: Fear helped me find love 💗

Hello everyone! It's been so long, hope all of you are doing great! This one shot was drafted long back and I missed to post it. This is just a piece of imagination it does not revolve around anyone. Since someone requested a one shot I'm posting this. So hope you'll like it. Do drop your reviews!

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. If you have any issues please ignore this story!

Enjoy reading

Author's pov:

Tara: How can you do this to me? And that too in the last moment? You know how important this is to me right?!

....: Tara, I understand but enaku matum enna asai ah I can't go my mom is sick and I need to look after her da

Tara: Now I can't even be angry at you! What shall I do then? I can't miss it...

Shruthi: Tara maybe you can go by....

Tara: Stop Shruthi you know exactly why I can't and still you're asking me to do it?

Shruthi: Tara you don't have a choice it is in less than an hour. You better be quick, get ready and go! Everything will be just fine!

Tara: But Shruthi...

Shruthi: No but! Just do what I told you! Take care, text me once you reach!

She hangs up the phone and without any choice left Tara gets ready and picks up all her stuff. She gets into her car and asks the driver to start the car. After a rough time of twenty minutes she reaches and gets down, after checking if she has all her stuff! She asks the driver to come back tomorrow to pick her up! He nods as she goes inside!

She is at the airport!!

(A/n: Confusion ah iruka 🌝 porumai ah padinga puriyum 🏃🏻‍♀️)

She walks in and finishes all the formalities and security procedures and luggage checking as she finally boards the flight after a solid hour of wait with nervousness filling up in her mind. She assures to herself that everything would be fine and settles on her seat. She is sitting on the corner of a seat seater row and people filled the plane. And as moments passed by the flight attendant showed all the safety measures the passengers need to know.
The pilot announces that the flight is taking off within a minute.

She grips hard to her seat handle. Trying her best to remain calm. But she can't help it. She tries to calm down by taking deep breaths but nothing seems to work at the moment. As she continues to panic, she starts to feel hard to breathe and anxiety rushes in her. She doesn't know what to do.

Right then a warm hand wraps around her hand and she feels her breath calming down little by little. After a couple of minutes the flight has taken off and she slowly opens her eyes and looks at hand wrapped around her wrist. She turns to her right to see a guy looking at her with a pleasing smile, he looks like he's around his late 20's. Which is about her age.

She feels calm and he lets go of her hand. She kinda reaches out to him again as she misses the warmth of his hand but then holds back knowing it's not appropriate. She smiles at him and he widely smiles back. She badly wants to talk to him but he turns and puts on his eye mask. She thinks to herself that maybe she could talk to him after he wakes up cause the flight is for about two and a half hours. But he sleeps through the entire flight and when he wakes up it's time for them to land.

She tried to look for him after getting her luggage. But she misses him as he had already left the airport by the time she came out. She is so mad at herself for not even asking his name. Cause he was the only person who understood her anxiety apart from her friend Shruthi. People have even laughed at her to her face for having such an issue but she just can't help it. She knows that she's going to be fine. But she lost her mom in a flight crash that's when she started having this anxiety. But no one knows this cause she doesn't feel comfortable sharing it to anyone.

She had to fly to Bangalore to attend a very close friends wedding. That's why she couldn't miss her flight even when Shruthi was not with her. She has even tried calming pills before but it only caused her side effects so she had to stop taking them. So the only was to calm herself had to be done by her own will. And she couldn't even get to know the only person who didn't judge her. Even her close friends and family had looked down on her because of this.

She reached the resort where her friend's wedding was happening and she entered the room allotted to her. She quickly refreshed herself and got ready in her sharara set which made her look so elegant. It was a nice dull gold dress with floral embroidery. She paired it with high heels and a gold jhumka. She then did her hair in a half twisted braid in both sides and left it free. Tara looked like a goodess in this look. But her heart was thumping hars for some reason she thought maybe the anxiety for her flight might not have worn out yet. She picked up her phone and started towards the venue where the wedding is happening.

She reached the venue and it was already flooded with many guests

She reached the venue and it was already flooded with many guests. This was an Indo Western wedding. They had bridesmaids and groomsmen, the dance floor, the bouquet throwing as well as Indian clothes, rituals and both cuisines of food. She entered and walked towards the from to see her friend first. As she walked in, many people looked at her and even a few guys were mesmerized by her already. As for nearer she could see her friend standing at the stage with the groom and the bridesmaids and groomsmen were all standing on the side.

To her suprise she thought she saw a familiar face, but before she could get a clearer look the guy turned away and she couldn't see his face. She ignored her thoughts and walked up the stage. Her friend was already grinning from ear to ear seeing Tara after so long. (Tara's friend and the bride's name is Aditi). Tara hugged Aditi tightly and they sequeled in excitement.

Aditi: Tara! Thank goodness you made it. I was so worried that you might not attend the wedding.

Tara: How can I miss my Aditi's wedding! We're going to have a blast and enjoy your wedding to the fullest!

Tara then greeted the groom (Jai). She went ahead to talk to her other friends who were the bridesmaids and she was also one. Then she went to introduce herself to the groomsmen cause they were mostly from the groom's side so she wasn't familiar with them. She was talking to all of them when she suddenly turned to see a guy walking up the stage wearing the groomsmen suit and she was beyond shocked. She couldn't believe her eyes, she rubbed her eyes to make sure if she was seeing things but she wasn't, he really was in front of her.

To be continued...

Who do you think the guy Tara saw is?
Why was she shocked?
Will the wedding go smoothly or is something else cooking up?
Will Tara go back home safely?
Keep reading to find out. ❤️

Would you be interested in reading the next part? Do like and comment, and let me know if you want me to post, the part two of this one shot!

Hope all of you liked the fifth shot, let me know your reviews. Open to any suggestions too.

If you like any one shot a lot you can let me know and I'll think about making it a short story. Every one shot is purely fictional!

Apologies if this shot didn't satisfy your expectations. Trying my best to make it good!

If you have any suggestions or concerns do message to my insta id,
secret._.admirer8

Yours,
Scarlet 💫