One shot: Part 2: Fear helped me find love 💗

Hello makkale! Hope all of you are doing good! As promised posting the part two of the one shot! Hope you will like it! Do drop your reviews.

Ps: Everything is only of imagination not meant to hurt anyone. If you have any issues please ignore this story!

Enjoy reading ❤️

Author's pov:

Tara was talking to everyone when she turned towards the stairs to the stage to see someone walking up. She was shocked to see him here and she couldn't believe her eyes. She rubbed her eyes to see if he was real and he was. He was walking towards her and after a moment he looked at her and their eyes met. His eyes remained calm and he was really composed while Tara was losing it. She didn't know why he wasn't shocked to see her and she thought maybe he doesn't even remember her. He was a sherwani that perfectly matched her sharara. His hair perfectly styled and he looked so handsome. All the girls were drooling over him.

Tara looked away as his gaze looked very intense. She thought he would just walk away or just not talk to her since they aren't exactly friends. But to her suprise he came and stood next to her. She felt her breath hitch due to the proximity. She could feel the warmth emitting from his body, but she didn't dare look at him. They stood there for a while, whilst the ceremony began. Guests started taking pictures with the newly wedded couple one by one and the ceremony ended after a long three hours. All the guests and relatives had dispersed towards the place where lunch was served so only the couple and their friends were remaining. The couple were taking their pictures when everyone else got down from the stage and they were standing in groups, some taking pictures while some were busy chatting.

Tara was talking to a few friends when she felt a strong gaze on her. When she turned to look in that direction she saw him standing there but he wasn't looking at her. She thought maybe he wasn't looking. She was very curious about him and wanted to know more about him, starting with name first.

Tara: Hey, does anyone know the name of the guy in the sherwani over there? Don't look right away, look around casually and see... 😂

Friend: Seriously Tara? You don't know his name?

Tara: Yeah then why else would I ask 😒

Friend: He's Adhitya! Everyone calls him Adhi! He's the most handsome bachelor in our group...🫢

Tara: Oh he's single?

Friend: Yeah. We heard that he has someone he likes but we don't know anything else about it.

Tara: Ohh...

Tara looked at him as she was talking but this time he was looking straight at her and his eyes were pinning onto her soul. She could feel the heat in his eyes. She excused herself as she saw him walk towards her. She felt her heart beat faster as he got nearer.