Today will be better!

Sorry for the trash writing :) 

( Also, if someone is thinking, there will be ( ) around the words. I also decided to add the names at the beginning of dialogue just to make sure you all know who is speaking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ it is 6:32 AM }

Sun woke up with a small groan. As much as he wanted to see Moon, he did not want to face the embarrassment. He was a fool last night. He got out of bed, did some random things to wake him up fully and then left his room. He looked at Moon's door to notice it was open.

( He is up already? ) Sun shrugged and jumped off the balcony. As soon as he landed, he heard a small squeak. Sun jumped up.

Moon: " What was that?? "

Sun: " Sorry, I do that to get down quicker. "

Moon let out an audible sigh.

{ Sun's POV: }

Moon was sitting on the rim of the ball pit when I jumped in. I must have scared him pretty bad. My eyes started to look him up and down, noticing that he was wearing clothes similar to mine.

Moon: " Oh yeah, some blond haired woman dropped these clothes. "

 Moon looked really good in those clothes. Like, really good. They fit him perfectly. I put a hand up to my face just to realize how warm my face was. 

Moon: " Uhm, you good? Your face is extremely red

Moon: " Uhm, you good? Your face is extremely red. "

Sun: " AH! I-I'm fine! "

I really could not come up with an excuse. Moon tilted his head at my weak reply.

Moon: " Okay then? "

After that, Moon just got up and walked away. He was probably curious about the daycare and its contents. I could probably give him a tour! I'm sure he would appreciate that. I walk around looking for him. He got pretty far for leaving only 30 seconds ago.

While I was looking for him, the daycare doors flung open.

Vanessa: " SUN! " 

Sun: " Hellooo Vanessa! " 

Vanessa: " Do you know where Moon is? " 

I don't really understand why she yelled for me if she wanted to see him but okay.

Sun: " Nope, I was actually just looking for him. "

Vanessa: " Okay then- "

Before Vanessa could finish her sentence, Moon showed up.

Moon: " What. "

A chill went up my robotic spine. Moon sounded kind of scary when he said that.

Vanessa: " There you are, I am here to lay out some rules for you. "

Moon grumbled, looking quite agitated.

Moon: " great. "

{ 20 minutes later, No one's POV: }

Vanessa: " got it? "

Moon didn't answer, he just sat there in silence looking at the ground.

Vanessa: " hello? "

Sun: " Moon? "

Moon: " sure. "

Vanessa: " Cool, I'm going to go now, cya. "

Sun: " BYE! "

Moon had a huge headache right now, the lights were practically burning a hole in him.

Sun: " Moon, are you okay? "

Moon: " I'm leaving. "

Moon then walked away, heading to his room since that was the only place dark enough for him.

{ Sun's POV: }

I didn't know what was wrong with Moon, but I was worried. He looked very unhappy. I looked up to see florescent lights. I looked at them a bit longer. (maybe the light was hurting his eyes?) The lights were extremely bright, and Moon is meant to get the kids to sleep, so it makes sense that these lights would be too much. I looked at the time to see that it was 7:06 AM. There is still a whole day left and it did not start out great. This really sucks.

Moon has only been here for not even a day and probably already hates me. Could things get worse-

A loud noise from upstairs catches me off guard. Darn it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay another chapter :)

You can probably tell I have no experience with writing good stories. Oh well