A little help

{Sun's POV:}

And Moon was already here?? And watching me fail to do my job?! Could this day get any more tragic...

I watched as Moon pulled something out from his pocket, it looked like a sunnydrop, but Moon themed. . . . hm... He handed it to the kid, saying it was a new flavor of [insert candy]. The kid ate it and no joke in less than a minute, they were already passed out on the ground sleeping.

"What-"
"Nice, still works."
"Moon, what the-"
"Shush red pencil, be happy I helped."

Seems some things never changed. Where the heck did that name come from anyways- The kids that were watching walked off to do their own thing, so it left me and Moon just sitting there. He picked the passed out kid up and took them to some random corner, put them under and blanket and walked back over to me.

"I don't mean to be rude, but that was sad to watch."
"What do you mean?"
"Eh, I just-..."

He trailed off, not finishing his sentence. He looked at me, simply smiled and walked away to do god knows what. That was weird. And ...

what the heck was in that so called 'candy' ?!

-===================-

ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ, ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ɪᴛ- ꜱᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ. ᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴘᴊ [ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ], ɴᴏᴡ, ʙʏᴇ :)
-ʙᴏᴏᴍ