A confusing surprise

{Sun's POV:}

What is Moon trying to show me? We have to work tomorrow, so staying up late isn't ideal.. Before we left the daycare, I actually managed to grab the bag the surprise in it. Maybe this will be the perfect moment to give Moon the gift? I kept following Moon until we entered a really dark room. Despite popular belief, I am not afraid of the dark, I just trip on a lot of things that usually get crushed when I fall on them by accident. To avoid spending a million dollars on broken items, we just keep the lights on.

"Moon, why are we here?"

"Give me a sec..."

I looked around to the room, still only seeing darkness. Suddenly, the room lit up with a soft light coming from a candle Moon held in his hand.

"I should have brought a flashlight or something..."

I looked around the room again, now seeing a decorated room that seemed like it was originally used for hosting private birthday parties.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I don't know, just felt like it."

"...seriously?"

He woke me up at midnight just because he felt like it... actually, I might be able to use this time to give him the surprise!

"H-hey Moon.. can I uhm... show you something..?"

"Sure, what is it?"

I grabbed the surprise from inside the bag, took a deep breath and then took it out.

"I-I made this for you.."

I handed Moon the gift, watching as his confused face changed to even more confusion.

"W-"

He cut himself off, looking at the gift, until he finally looked up at me.

"I-if you don't like it.. t-then.."

"Thanks.."

"Huh..?"

"Its cute, thank you."

I felt myself beginning to blush again, instantly running out of room from embarrassment with a touch of happiness.

                                                                               {Moon's POV:}

I watched as Sun ran out of the room, seeming quite embarrassed. I turned my attention back to the gift Sun gave me, it was actually really well made. I turned it around to see a small note on it's back.

𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸-----

The note had a piece of it torn off... what was he trying to say?