How to give the suprise

Holy shit I have not updated this in a while :0 anyways, this story got lots more of attention when I stopped and I don't want all that attention to go to waste so here you go :)

Also, curse warning. Honestly, you should just know there will usually be bad language in this book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Sun's POV:}

So... this took longer than expected but it looks great! I managed to make a few calls to some people and managed to get the materials needed for the surprise, and now its finished! I hope Moon likes it... and  maybe I will confess? While on the phone with said people, I managed to get some more advice and such on how to confess to Moon. Since then, I've been trying to figure out how to give the gift, when, and how to say I love him. Gosh... and he has only been here for a few days. Suddenly, the phone at the security desc started ringing.

Ring Ring... Ring Ring...

"Hello?"

"𝘖𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘚𝘶𝘯. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵."

"Oh, okay! Thank you fo-"

The phone then hung up.

Vanessa was always in a hurry but the least she could say was bye. Welp, daycares opening tomorrow, I should probably tell Moon about that. I started heading up to his bedroom to hear a small noise coming from inside. My mind instantly went back to Star, but I've managed to get by  that by just calling that a dream. I knocked on the door lightly.

"Hey Moon, can I come in?"

"OH- um-uh- sure."

I opened his door and stood at the door frame to give my eyes a second to adjust to the sudden change in light. After my eyes adjusted, I walked in a little bit more.

"Sorry, I don't mean to bother you, just wanted to let you know that your first day on the job is tomorrow!"

"Oh, that's great."

There was sarcasm in his voice.. wasn't he excited? I mean, I was when I worked my first day, it was a joy!

"Aren't you excited?"

"Yeah sure."

"O-okay then, have fun being in your dark room.."

"You have fun doing random shit you always do."

I then proceeded to walk out the room and close the door behind me. 

Why do I love this jerk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ʜᴏʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱʜɪᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴀɪɴᴄᴇʟʟ ʟᴏꜱᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴜɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ :)ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ (ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ)ʟᴏᴛꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜᴄʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴡʜʏ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ >:)