Chapter 1

I woke up to the painful noise of an alarm in my ear, sometimes I wish I didn't have to go to school it's just so boring. Today is my first day at a new school called Waterloo road.And honestly I'm not really ready because normally I would have my dad to wish me good luck but he isn't here anymore after he found out mum died he stopped caring about me and started to leave earlier for work trips  and coming home  after months sometimes I wish he actually have a damn about me but deep down I know he doesn't.

As I roll over And look at my alarm it read 6:30am. I bounced up from my bed and started getting dressed into my school uniform, I will say this uniform isn't as flattering as my old one but it's still as good. After that I brushed my teeth and hair and was ready to go.i don't normally eat breakfast so I just grab and apple for my way there. I read my alarm  one last time before leaving as it states  7:00am perfect.I don't live very far away from Waterloo road so I got there pretty quickly and carefully. As I stand infront of the school gate I realise that this is a new start for me and I need to make a good first impression.as I stumbled into the halls I saw a phew variety's of different faces staring at me as I walk threw the doors but there not evil smiles nor friendly there just normal I guess.

I look around to find someone I can ask to help me. By the time I actually got the courage to go up to someone most people where in class ,except this one boy. I took a deep breath and walked  over to him,he had black curly hair and was quite attractive. I open my mouth and start to speak "hey I'm new here and I was wondering if you could tell me where the office is I need to get my timetable" I say as he looks up from his phone "hi yeah Ofc my name is josh btw just follow me I will take you there "I  felt quite relieved about how nice he was I was expecting him to just walk away or something.I quickly hurried up  to his pace and silently followed him to the office .

As we finally arrived  i thanked him for his help and watched him walk of. I knocked on the door and waited for a moment before it opens to reveal a blonde haired Lady. " hello I'm Rachel mason Waterloo road headteacher I'm guessing your Charlotte Osborn?"  (If your wondering how she knows my name it's because I called the school up the night before explaining everything since my dad wasn't here to do it for me surprise? Nope)I nodded my head as she gave me a warm smile . She walked over to her desk and  handed me a piece of paper which I'm guessing is my time table. "Right so your form tutor is mr Clarkson who is also your English teacher so if you follow me I will take you to him" I thanked her and followed her to his classroom.

As I was walking Past the classroom window I just happen to notice the same boy who helped me out earlier , Miss mason knocked on the door and waited until it got opened. Seconds later a brunette haired man opened the door. "Mr Clarkson this is Charlotte Osborn she will be in your form starting from today"  As Miss mason stated  that mr Clarkson thanked her. she  walked  of leaving  him  welcoming  me inside  and  talking  to  the  class  " Ok guys this is Charlotte Osborn your new classmate I hope you can treat her with respect"  he said. I heard a couple whispers from some boys. Well they tried to whisper but everyone heard so they weren't that good  "she's well fit " I heard one of the boys say as others chuckled at his remark " shut it Sharkey " Clarkson said as the boy just smirked at me. Clarkson pointed to a girl with curly brown haired " Charlotte go sit  yourself next to Lauren at the back" I Turned myself  to look at a warm  smile coming from the girls face.

I started walking past all the desks  heading towards my seat and sat down.

A/N: this is my first ever story and I don't have a lot of good ideas so I'm gonna try my best and I will post 1 or more parts everyday. I'm aiming for around 20-30 parts