Chapter 4

As all four of us headed outside me dragging behind josh and Lauren  I felt a little tug pulling me back, I whip my head around only to find Finn  looking me up and down with a smirk on his face.

"Hello char didn't see you there but since your here with me we should get to know each other better you know one -to -one Without josh!" He says still smirking at me. "Um I'm alright Finn but we can talk outside with the others." And as I finish I walk away from him laughing to myself. He rolls his eyes but quickly catches up to me.

We made it outside and arrived at where josh and Lauren where sitting as soon as josh sees Lauren looking somewhere his eyes follow and stares at me and letting out a little something to clear his throat as he making room on the bench for me. I say thank you and sit down in the middle of josh and Finn. There wasn't enough room on the bench for all of us so Finn decided it was a good idea to pick me up and sit in my seat and put me in his lap. And if I do say so myself was really awkward since josh was staring the whole time. I didn't want this to be even more weird so I stood up and sat on a massive wooden thing which was in-front of them. Lauren starts to begin a conversation so it isn't so silent. "So Charlotte can I get your number so we could hang out some time?" " me too" josh and Finn say at the same time making them both glare at each other while Lauren let's out a chuckle. I hand her my phone and let her type my number in and then I hand it to Finn because he was to closest to me and then after that I gave it to Josh who just scoffed at What Finn put his contact name as.

🤍Lauren 🤍

Finn💞

⭐️Josh ⭐️

Lauren looks over at my phone and reads the contact names. "What are you guys like 5 what are them contact names" she says while letting out a loud laugh. " well mine is fine but Finns is just creepy" josh mutters so only he could hear but I still heard it anyway. I let out a little chuckle and he looks at me and sends me a warm smile. anyway I think I'm gonna do the contact names for now

🤍LAUREN🤍

🙃SHARKEY🙃

🌟STEVENSON🌟

I show them and they all nod in agreement. " hey char do you wanna come round mine tonight and maybe we could watch a movie or something." Lauren asks " I mean only of your allowed to of course" " yeah sure why not my dad is on a business trip for the week so it's just me." "Great" Lauren says with a smile. "I mean I have a spare room at my house if your dad is gone for the next week I could ask my dad if u could stay at ours for a bit." Josh jumps in " or you could stay at mine for as long as u like" Finn says smirking. " ignore those idiots if you do want someone to stay and don't want to be alone your always welcome to say with me for a bit my parents wouldn't mind." Lauren announces. "Thank you guys I really appreciate it but I'm ok if you wanted Lauren you could stay at mine tonight if your parents r ok with it since I live 5 minutes away from the school it saves them driving you in" (your probably wondering how do I know this well it's something that she told me in English along with a lot about her family life)   " yeah sure let me just text my dad."

LAURENS POV
———————-
" yeah sure let me just text my dad"

dad🤒.

Lauren: hey dad can I stay at my friend charlottes house tonight she lives right next to the school so u don't have to drive me in the morning x

Within  a minute he reply's back

Dad : sure sweet as long as u messege me when you arrive at hers and when u get to school

Lauren: thank you dad I will come home after school to get some clothes to sleep  In see you later x

Dad🤒: by sweet love ya x

"He said yeah" Lauren squeals and gives me and hug and I laugh along and hug her back. "Can I come I bet  I can show u a good time"
Finn says looking me up and down. "Uh shut it Finn your not coming it's for girls only." Lauren says rolling her eyes. And with that the bell rang for the next period. And god save me it's a period alone with Finn Sharkey.