Chapter 2

As I walked to the back of the classroom and take my seat I put my bag on the floor underneath my feet.I turn to face the curly haired girl I was next to  to try and make conversation but she was already looking at me with a warm smile." hiya my name is Lauren Andrews" she informs with a  grin on her face, she looks really friendly, maybe this school isn't as bad as I thought I would be " hi I'm Charlotte but You can call me char for short nice to meet you" i voice . " could you pass me your timetable so I can see what lessons I have with you" she utters so sir can't hear her.I grab my bag from under the table and rummage threw  it pulling out my timetable and placing it in her hand.
MONDAY
—————
Form
lesson 1:science
Lesson 2:English
Break
Lesson 3:food-tech(written work)
Lesson 4: maths
Lunch
Lesson 5: free period
Lesson 6:Pe

TUESDAY
—————-
Form
Lesson 1:maths
Lesson 2:free period
Break
Lesson 3 :history
Lesson 4:English
Lunch
Lesson 5:French
Lesson 6:Art

WEDNESDAY
———————
Form
Lesson 1:science
lesson 2:french
Break
Lesson 3: maths
Lesson 4:free period
Lunch
Lesson 5:English
Lesson 6:drama

THURSDAY
——————
Form
Lesson 1: food-tech (written work )
lesson 2:food-tech
Break
Lesson 3:science
Lesson 4:Pe
Lunch
lesson 5:music
Lesson 6:Free period

FRIDAY
————
Lesson 1:English
Lesson 2:French
Break
Lesson 3:history
Lesson 4:science
Lunch
Lesson 5:free period
Lesson 6:drams
_______________

All right so you have Pe,history,English,french,drama and form with me.Lauren mutters while Handing me back my time table.After speaking with Lauren for awhile 1 boy in-front of us spins round in his chair " hello names Finn sharkey your a pretty one arnt you" he voices  with a smirk,I rolled my eyes at that sentence while the boy next to him spins around as well to join the convo. "sorry about him he has a way with words anyway we already met earlier so no need for an introduction" he lets out a little chuckle with that while I send him a warm smile. Finn just gives him a glare which kind of made it a tad awkward. Lauren just laughs before she starts up a new convo " anyway since I'm guessing you don't know anyone around here yet do you wanna hang with us" " yeah you seem really cool and we kind of need a new person in the group since there is only 3 of us" josh says "Thank yo-"but before I could finish my sentence the first  bell rang  which means it's time for my first lesson.