23

Touya had made sure you got home safe. And because Keigo was working that night, not to be back until tomorrow evening, Touya decided to stay with you. You were exhausted from today's events, and from all the crying you did, and Touya wanted to make sure you would be alright.

Once you got into the house, Touya followed you in, closing the door and locking it behind him, and closing all of the curtains. You started to walk up the stairs to your bedroom that you shared with Keigo, and Touya made sure to follow you. You opened the bedroom door and tried to close it before Touya walked in, and when you tried to shut the door in his face, he looked hurt.

"What do you think you're doing?" You asked him, your eyebrow raised.

"I'm coming in?" He replied, almost as if you were stupid.

"I'm going to change, you can stay out here until I'm done." You told him.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked with a laugh. "But if you insist, I'll stay outside."

You thought about it a minute and sighed, opening the door. "Fine, you can come in, but don't look at me while I'm changing!"

"No promises." He laughed, and walked in. You closed the door, and went to the dresser to pick out your pajamas for the night. You picked out a tank top and a pair of fuzzy pants. You grabbed the bottom of your shirt to take it off, but caught Touya staring out of the corner of your eye.

"What did I say?!" You scolded him.

"Sorry, sorry!" He said, and covered his eyes as he turned his back. You thought it was kind of cute, and continued to take off your shirt, and put on your tank top. Then you started to lower your pants, and you heard him chuckle. You blush, knowing he was probably looking at you, but you ignored it as you put your fuzzy pajama pants on. Once you turned around to look at Touya, he was obviously looking, not trying to hide it.

"I thought I told you not to look." You huffed, crossing your arms at him.

"How am I not supposed to look when the girl I spent all of high school with is right in front of me?" He said, leaning back on the bed with his hands behind him, holding up his weight. "Did I mention that the girl looks absolutely gorgeous?"

"Oh, shut up." You smiled, and walked over to him to playfully hit his shoulder.

"Ouch! That hurt so bad!" He said sarcastically, which made you laugh. As you laughed, he stood up in front of you, looking down. You looked up at him, and there was an obvious height difference. You never realized how tall he was.

"I missed you." You said quietly, moving your head to the side to look away from him. He grabbed your jaw roughly, and made you look at him.

"Keep your eyes on me, alright?" He said, and you nodded. He moved his hand from your jaw down to your neck, and pulled you in. You stumbled forward, not expecting him to pull you in so roughly. Your hands landed in his chest, as you looked up at him. You started to breathe a bit heavily, and he chuckled. "Are you scared?"

"Far from it." You said, biting your lower lip. He smirked, and leaned down to kiss you. His hand went from your neck to your cheek, and guided you gently into the kiss. It was sweet at first, but soon grew hungry. He grabbed onto your hips, and spun you around, pushing you onto the bed. You fell onto the bed with a little yelp, as he hovered over you.

"I missed you so fucking much." He said, his eyes half lidded.

"Then why didn't you come and try to find me?" You asked.

"I didn't want you to get involved." He sighed.

"Involved in what?"

"Let's talk about that later, okay?" He asked, leaning his head down, starting to kiss your neck. You hummed a bit, but the quickly pushed him away.