last day of school - chapter 1

Kool-Aid trudged towards the school lockers, slouching. Suddenly, Kool-Aid perked his head up and fell backwards, accidentally tripping somebody. "I-I'm sorry, sir! Let me give you a hand-" he stuttered, then stopped. He looked up only to see Barry, his bully. "What is your problem, you dummy?!" Barry shouted with rage, "DDON JUST BUMP INTO ME LIKE THAAA ARE U BLIND U MONSTER" He aggressively shoved Kool-Aid away and stomped forwards. "WAIT NOOOOOO I SO SORRY I DID NO MEAN TO-" Kool-Aid let out a deep sigh. "here we go again lol" Kool-Aid thought to himself. It was Kool-Aid's last day of school, so he was hoping him and Barry would get to settle whatever rivalry was between them before they'd never be able to see each other until a long while-- that is, if they ever did meet again. Trying to build up confidence, he heard the bell ring. "AHHHNDFHDSFHFDSHFSD AM SO CLUMSY I FORGOT WHAT I WAS HERE FOR" he thought to himself. A little down, he swung open the locker and grabbed some books, then dashed away towards his class.

"That's.. all I wanted to do," said Kool-Aid. "But..." He stopped for a moment and looked up. "Um... Y-You know what? Just.. Just forget that any of this happened. I'm sorry for bothering you.." He got up from the lunch table and clung onto his backpack. "Uh, where are you going?" questioned Shrek, confused. "ima confront barry! teehee" Kool-Aid scrammed away quickly, then bumped into a familiar figure again. "And just where do you think you're going?" A deep, booming voice filled the air. "T-Talk.. Talking... Talking Ben?!" Kool-Aid shouted, panicking. "PLEASE DONT HURT ME I'M 30 YEARS OLD AND IM MARRIED!"

NO ONE GOT TOGETHER BECAUSE KOOL AID WAS ACTUALLY AN OLD MAN WITH 3 KIDS THE END

barry came in with haste, screaming with tears in his eyes, "WHY DIDNT U TELL ME U WERE MARRIED?! I LOVED U MANNNNN AND YOU KNOW WHAT! I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS WHOLE OH UR MARRIED WITH 3 KIDS NEWS" BARRY SHOVED KOOL AID NEARER TO HIM "UR MINE WHETHER U OR UR PARTNER OR KIDS LIKE IT OR NOT!!" BARRY AND KOOL AID KISSED

TALKING BEN WAS SHOCKED. KOOL AID AND TALKING BEN HAD A SECRET LOVE WITH EACHOTHER THIS WHOLE TIME, JUST FOR IT TO BE ENDED BY BARRY. BY FORCE.

"k-kool aid-chan.. you lied? you and barry had something huh?" talking ben held a weak smile as tears trickled down his cheeks "all those side walks we crossed.. the cars we ran over.. the trucks we built.. all of it.. i dont care about it anymore" TALKING BEN BURNED THE BOTH OF THEM DOWN LEADING NO REMAINS OF THEIR BODIES. NO TRACE OF THEM EVER EXISTING WAS LEFT, INCLUDING ANYONE THAT HAD EVER SAID A WORD WITH THEM. NOT EVEN ASHES REMAINED.

CONGRATS U READ AN AMAZING FANFIC

🎉 You've finished reading no one loves me (Kool-Aid x Talking Ben x Barry B. Benson Love Triangle) Fanfic 🎉