•|The sirens favorite|• pt.1

Wilbur's pov:

     Man it's boring today me,Phil and techno can't even find a human to drown. I swam little bit towards the shore and poked my head out the water looking at all the people who were on the beach there were a few kids and teenagers but no one really caught until I saw a blonde boy reading a book. He was sitting down and seemed to be with his friends.

     I wonder what he's reading so I swam a little bit closer and took a good look at the book 'underwater myths' huh he must like to learn about the sea. "Tommy come on get in the water!" "No thank you tubbo" "Tommy please I promise you can stay in the shallow end and I'll make sure you won't drown!" He scared of the water I wonder why?

      "I–fine but I won't go in the deep end!" "Okay!" He put the book he was reading up and walked towards the water. "Tub's I'm not sure about this" "hey it okay, grab my hand" the blonde grabbed the brunette's hands.

     "See it's not that bad" "I guess you're right" The blonde stopped moving forward when the water reached his waist. Maybe I could swim towards him the water is deep enough so you can't see my tail so that's what I did I swam towards him.

    "Hello their!" "Waa!–oh sorry you scared me" "it's fine" I smiled at the boy and took a moment to analyze him. He had light tan skin, beautiful diamond blue eyes and hair that looked golden. "U–um are you ok?" "Oh sorry my bad" "it's fine sir" he looked so uneasy and scared of being in the water and he had a frown on his face That frowned shouldn't be there. There should be a bright smile on his face.

    "Hey are you okay you seem scared" "oh it's nothing really just trauma from almost drowning as a kid" oh no that's not okay. Wait why should I care I should just drown him but he's to precious to drown he should come home and live with me, techno and Phil he should be my little brother–

    "Tommy! Puffy said that we are going to leave and get ice cream!" "Okay I'll be there in a sec tub!sorry sir I haft to go" he's leaving no he can't leave I won't be able to see him again I can't let that happen.

     "Are you gonna come back?" "I mean I only live a few blocks away from here so we can meet up tomorrow" tomorrow that's to long. "Okay see you tomorrow" The blonde got out of the water, packed his stuff up and left. I didn't move I wanted the blonde to come back I want him to be by my side and never leave my side.

   I swam back down to Phil and techno who were sitting on rock's. "Hey mate have you found anyone yet?" "Yes–well no–" "what do you mean?" "I mean I found someone but I don't want to drown them I want to make him a part of are family!" They seemed shocked when I said this.

      "Mate,you never want anyone to join are family!" "Who are you and what have you done with my brother!" "Hey!just because 99% of the time I don't want people joining are family, doesn't mean I don't want no one to join are family!" Techno looked at me like I was stupid. I slapped my hand one my forehead.

   "Can I at least tell you they are like before you try and kill me?" Techno sat back down on the rock and crossed his arms. "Continue" "okay so! He has diamond blue eyes and hair that looks likes gold! He scared of water from almost drowning as a kid but he likes to read books about underwater 'myths' but he would be a great add on to our family!" Phil and techno seemed to be impressed with the disruption that I gave.

      "He sounds like a good kid but how are we going to do that?" "Well i was thinking we could get him to trust us and get him to be part of are family!" Techno looked at me like  I was a fucking dumbass "what?"

       "Will he's a human,he has legs we have tails" Techno waved his tail infront of my face. "Yea I know but niki said she could make us some necklace's that can turn us human!" "That's not possible will" Phil smiled and chuckled ant me and techno. "Why are you laughing Phil?" "Mate why do you think i always wear my emerald necklace?" "Wait what!?" "Yep niki gave it to me for my birthday" "and you didn't tell us!" "Well you never asked" Phil shrugged his arms.

    "Well do you think she could make me and techno one?" "Oh wait here for a second" Phil swam away from us leaving me and techno confused after a few minutes he came back with a small box. "Okay here we go" "what is that?" He opened the small box to reveal two necklaces one had gold chains and a Ruby and the other on was a silver one with a diamond.

    "Whoa who are those?" "Their your's I just didn't give them to you, Because i didn't trust you" "wait  really!?" "Yep,you two are old enough not to do something to stupid" Ouch that hurt.

    "Well once we get up on the surface what are we supposed to do? No one knows us up there" "don't worry I have a few people that can help us out up there" I was shocked techno was shocked as well Phil must've not told him. "Well what are we waiting for!" Phil chuckled and patted my head.

     "Mate we need clothing to go on the surface and we don't have any"  "well I know where we can get some" me and Phil looked at techno who was looking nervous.

      "Really? Where could we get some at techno?" "I've seen a small on the water that hangs clothes outside" "really where mate?" Techno got off the rock and started to swim away from us but stopped and turned around. "Well are you coming?" Me and Phil nodded our heads and started to followed techno to the small house on the water.

     Techno was right there was clothes hanging on the rails "so this is it,but what do we do now?" "Okay one sec I'll show you" Phil swam up to the house and took some of the clothes. He grabbed a green shirt and black shorts and threw them on the beach.

   He dragged himself on land, grabbed the clothes and hid on the rock. Their was a bright flash it only lasted for a second but it was blinding. "Phil wtf was that!" Phil somehow stood up and came out from behind the rock and he had legs!? You hear me right legs! He was wearing the clothes that he had taken off the railing. "Come here I help you put on the necklaces" Phil took out the necklaces out of the box and waved to me and techno to come on the beach.

      Me and techno dragged ourselves on to Phil and he placed the necklaces on us. "So what do we do now?" "I'll tell you you just let me get you some clothes first" Phil snuck up to the railing and got me and techno some clothes. He gave me a yellow sweater and some gray/black shorts and gave techno a gray shirt and black shorts.

    "Okay so what you need to do is to tap the necklaces and it will start to glow changing you into human,then all you haft is put on the clothes that I gave you" "okay"

Time skip~

   We got the clothing on and now Phil is helping us learn how to walk. "How do humans do this everyday!" "Mate stop complaining if you want to learn how to walk!" Techno huffed at Phil and I started to laugh. "Wilbur" "sorry–"

"Why hello there Phil" "shlatt"
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Man god really said 'your gonna make up for all the short stories that made'.

And this is only part one 🙂

Thank you Suki_Bakugou56 for requesting this!

Bye my little panda's 💕