𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 pt.6 [𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐛𝐢 𝐀𝐮]

TW: Crying, Techno being cute and adorable

Summary: Tommy finally meets the last of the sbi

[Btw I heard some blind people can detect light so please don't hate on me ;-;]

Enjoy the chapter! <3

============================

No one's pov:

"Phil he doesn't like me!~" Wilbur whined while lying on the couch pouting "Just let him get used to you mate" Wilbur huffed at phil and turned away from him. Phil sighed and crossed his arms, It was hard on wilbur that tommy did like him and he was somewhat terrified of wilbur, Phil huffed and looked around to realize something, "Where is techno?"

Tommy's pov:

I opened my eyes and groaned, I turned over to realize my body felt really heavy and cold. I looked down at my arm to see golden necklaces around my arms, I struggled to sit up due to all the golden chains & necklaces covering my whole body. 'What the hell? I don't remember falling asleep in this room' I moved the necklaces of my arms before I heard a loud growl going from behind me.

I froze and slowly turned around seeing red glowing eyes glaring at me but they didn't seem threatening but they still scared the shit out of me. I whimpered and dragged myself back toward the wall that was covered in golden stuff as well "Gold" The person walked forward, and I realized it was the guy from earlier. He seemed to be studying me up and down I gulped hugging my legs tightly so I didn't look like a threat.

"Gold? Gold!" The person started to look around and feel things around the room, I tilted my head in confusion 'Can-Can he not see me? But he was looking straight at me earlier or was he just listening to where my voice was coming from?' I gently got up to not make any noise. "Gold?" I froze as the person's voice turned quivering and it sounded like they were going to cry. *Sniff* "Gold!?" I jolted at their shout and stared at them as they started to cry.

I watch as the person shrunk down to a small child's size and curled up into a ball, I felt a bit bad for making them cry. What the hell do I do? "Um h-hello?" The person shot up and started to move their head quickly "Gold?" I held my breath for a second and then responded "I'm here" I walked toward the person as they stood up and walked toward my voice. "Gold! Why'd you leave My nest!" The person asked as they bumped into me.

"Nest?" "The shiny gold things!" They said while pointing down to the floor full of gold, I sighed and turned around. "Do you know the way out of here?" "Out? Yea, do you see the silver light?" 'Silver light?' I looked around the darkened room. I noticed a silver chain on the wall, "The silver chain?" "Yep, the silver light! You just follow that come on!" The person grabbed my hand and walked toward the chain and followed it out into the hallway.

"Here you go! But why did you want to leave?" I went silent because I didn't want to hurt the little guy's feelings again. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* The person looked down the hall where the bell noises were coming from, "Oh phil wants us!" They said and ran down the hall toward the bell sounds as I ran after them.

They turned the corner and ran into another room, After I got to the room I fell down catching my breath. "Oh my, Techno wore you out huh?" Phil said helping me up and sitting me in a chair, 'Techno, That must be the pink blind person' I huffed out as techno sat down beside me "Phillllllll Potatoes!" Phil chuckled.

"Dinner time!"

=============================

Bye, my lovely little reading pandas!<3