Is She The girl I met!!

___________________________________________

Ram was roaming in the streets of priya's locality but there was no trace of her anywhere being tired he sat on a bench under a street light and took his face in his hands and was weeping...

He thought

Why she left... Atleast she could share with at last I am her friend I would definitely understand what she wants and I also understand her already I have opened my life to her everything but yet she is not comfortable with me Or I think she doesn't trust me still... May be she is hurt by something that massi ji would have said to her.. But this is no way to leave everyone and leave... If she doesn't think about her family, her mother atleast she could have thought about me.... But I think I am no one to her it's just me who thinks about her and she is just being with me as akki is marrying shivi.... But this heart he never listens to me..... I wish you would be here cherry I miss you..... I wish I knew you real name you were the only one whom I remember and I think you were the only one who trusted me.... I wish that summer camp would have been continued for forever and why the fucking teacher told us not to share our real names.... It's very disheartening I am still searching for you but you know what cherry I have also found someone whose touch is very much similar to you it just feels angelic when Priya touches me......

Ram was lost in his thoughts until he heard a melodious sound which he know he started running towards the sound like a maniac as if his life was dependent on it..... But as he was running the music was no more hearable his heart broke.... He kneeled down and started crying very badly....

See I heard it god listened me I would have met my cherry today but god stole this opportunity too... This was the same tune which we built together cherry I always wished that you would remember me but I now have got to know that you remember me and even I haven't forget you ever this tune always feels like I am in heaven.... Now I know you are here in bombay no more in lonavala it means my destination for you have changed now.... I will find you soon very much soon.

He was very much list until he felt a familiar touch on his shoulder... He raised is head in order to look at the person and here she was Priya....

Priya - Mr. Kapoor kya hua apko.

Ram stood up and hugged her tightly he was sobbing like a kid...

Ram (cracky voice) - tum ajj ke baad esa mat karna Priya ... Please mat karna main tumhe nahi kho sakta hu kabhi nahi....

Priya - Mr kapoor calm down I am here only....

Ram - no you will leave me alone like everyone had I will not leave you

Priya - but I can't breathe..

Ram - so what I will not leave you... Wait I am so sorry....

He left the hug but held Priya's hand so he could feel her presence and she couldn't leave him again... Meanwhile Priya was shocked to see his antics and can't digest that a man cares for her as she haven't had anyone except her sisters and mother who would care for her....