IS IT THE END

________________________________

Priya - What a good day it is just great. Let's go and get everything settled for lifetime I am will ve away from drama and this blame game now.

Priya got up from the bed and went towards the balcony and looked towards the garden and saw ram doing pushups and she find out him hot something crept towards her and there was a kind of rush inside her body.

Ram stopped and looked towards Priya and smirked and seeing him Priya turned around and went towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Ram went towards Priya's room and slided inside quietly. He removed his shirt and sat there in his sweat pants only. Priya walked out from the room and saw the view in front of her and she was all gone he was looking damn hot and it was irresistible for her to look somewhere else other than him.

Ram got up and pinned her to the wall and crashed his lips to her Priya was shocked to see him like this but responded back it made Priya think about her decision one more time and was ready to face the situation rather than running away.

Priya - ram we need to talk.

Ram - what about baby.

Priya - be serious and listen.

Ram - hmm go ahead.

Priya - yesterday someone came.

Ram - hmm.

Priya - I have the envelope you were searching for.

Ram - it's okay baby but why didn't you tell me earlier.

Priya - for a reason promise me you won't do anything to shivi and akki they have done nothing wrong okay.

Ram - but what is it baby girl.

Priya - how to telll....

Ram - show me what it is then

Priya - it's my father... Ohh gosh how can i am going to say it I can't face you I am sorry. I think i should go away yes I think I should.

Ram - what your father did I want leave him alone you don't even need to tell me I will deal with him.

Priya - your father's accident... Umm it was my father's doing...

Ram got up and tears rolled down his eyes he looked at Priya and saw her crying he sat beside her and hugged her tightly.

Ram - he is not your father Priya don't be like that you are stronger than this I know that okay look at me okay here listen to me. You are my rockstar my everything okay I will not talk about this again you won't talk about this again I will deal with him myself.

Priya - meera ma knows it I told her.

Ram - I will talk to her okay I will deal with that mahendra sood.

Priya - thank god..

Ram - First time in my life I am ready I know what I feel these feelings are clear I can't lose you you are my everything you know Priya I love you don't ever leave me.

Priya - I was about to go to US I was afraid but I took the chance I think this was the best decision I am really in debt of god I don't deserve you but I love you.

Ram - dont ever think of leaving me Priya I will chase even if you will be in heaven or hell you know that I can't leave without you.

Priya - hmm I know but... I was afraid that.... Okay no talks.

Ram - I need a kiss now.

Priya - no Mr. Sorry I have some work to do and get ready now okay if someone sees you like this with me what would they think.

Ram - so let's do it and then let them think naaa.

Priya - shut up and grow up okay.

Ram - what to doo na I need you and want you I love you. Marry me naa.

Priya - will think about it.

Ram grabbed her wrist and kissed her furiously without thinking anything and looked at her after that.

Ram - I told you to marry me okah

Priya - but it's my choice.

Ram - should have thought about it before saying me anything okay.

Priya - I am just kidding geez.

Ram - and we are going on a trip to maldives be ready.

Priya - how I mean family

Ram - leave it to meet and let me kiss you.

Ram sealed the deal with the kiss.

Ram Kapoor
Priya Sood

The end

________________________________________

Will be editing this now soon but it's wonderful to end one more book.

And yes this is it because it was named as Feelings and they know what they feel about each other.

Meet you in the next one
~ V