Destiny

________________________________

Ram - I missed you so much akansha it's a pleasure to meet you again.

Akansha - well well who won't be excited to meet their first crush haan.

Ram - shit dad told you.

Akansha - feelings were mutual ram.

Ram - ohh yes I get that so are you free tonight.

Akansha - want to spend time with me.

Ram - kind of want to catch up with you any problem.

Akansha - no not at all i am ready to go out with you.

Priya was just turning red into anger and she just stood up and called ram in an angry tone.

Priya : Mr. Kapoor I am going have fun with your loved one. Bye see you in the wedding now straight you might get busy with people.

Ram - ohhkay i will invite you bye...

Priya walked away from there thinking

Priya(in mind) - I think he love her and that is why he is like that with her and she also loves him it's evident but why is it affecting me i should be happy for him atleast he found his soul mate ughhh i think I... No no I don't have feelings for him.. But i can't supress them by saying this when he said I love you to me in the car it felt real but ohh gosh I was about to respond but he said me to jump I also love him but more than friends.... Fuck what happened to me but i don't match his level he is Ram Kapoor and i am a.. Ohh don't talk about me and he deserve a lady who can be with him fit his surrounding and love him and keep him away from any stress but from me he will get that only so it's better to not tell him and let him enjoy but ughhhh.

Priya went to her room and layed down for while and went into a sleep.

Ram was watching Priya from behind and was really worried for her he wanted to ran to her and hug her and tell her how much he love her but he was unable to do so because akansha stopped him from doing so.

Akansha - she loves you ram and she knows it be a man and tell her how much you love her don't wait before the time flies okay.

Ram - hmm i will try it but.. How.

Akansha - she doesn't seem to be a girl with high expectations she is really good and definitely keeps you in line it's evident and i really like her you got really lucky in that area bro.

Ram - hmmm... I think so tonight I will tell her what say.

Akansha - what will you do.

Ram - i will tell her my feelings and would ask her to marry me see this is my age to get laid now I can't be a virgin forever. I want to tell the world that she is mine and i am hers for forever and no one can touch her and say anything about her no one can hurt her and have to pass through me to reach her ughh i love her so much man.