Being Bestfriends!!!

___________________________________________

Ram - Priya kya tum mujhe ek promise karogi please.

Priya - go on with it cutie pie.

Ram - I am cute and a pie wanna try?
Ram said seductively with a smirk on his face which was notices by Priya and she understood his intentions and thought of playing along....

Priya - which flavors are available....
Ram also understood where this is going and taking the advantage he also initiated

Ram - which ever you say my lady I will get it medical store is nearby.....
Priya's chubby cheeks became tomato and thinking a little bit she decided to continue it...
Where as ram after seeing her face was thinking that she will surrender now he had a winning smile on his face which doesn't lasted for a long time....

Priya - well I am thinking we should go somewhere else to eat you up as i think beach is not appropriate what say.... Hmhmm
Priya winked towards ram and he was in shock to see her this free and talking with him with no stress nothing.... Ram mouth was in a O shape Priya thought of something good..

Priya - well I don't want to eat mosquito or fly with my pie....
After listening this ram felt a spark in his body he couldn't think what to do he closed his open mouth and gulped something don't know what but he was looking at priya's angelic face and her eyes which were shinning brightly now there was not a trace of pain in them he felt revealed at last his way worked and then straight went to her rossy lips he was looking at them don't know with which emotion on the other side Priya was looking in his eyes first time she was confused what was going in him she was waiting for his reply but looking towards his face she noticed that he is stuck at her lips. She didn't felt uncomfortable but felt weird.

Priya - I think someone else wants cherry and more eager to eat them I think I have to ditch the plan of a pie this time never mind...

Ram - ya you are right Priya I want cherry really but now I have someone better than that and I am 100% sure about it....

Priya - well why so eager to have a cherry tomorrow morning you can have in breakfast they are always present in our refrigerator one thing which is constant in my life is cherry.

Ram came back in his senses and shrugged his feeling and now he was determined to execute his plan to take her all pain away...

Ram - Priya I want a promise from you...

Priya - hmm go on.

Ram - first agree that you will definitely do it.

Priya - until it's not about eating a pie i am good.

Listening this both started laughing like maniacs if someone would notice them from far away they would thought that they are mad people... After laughing continuously for few minutes Priya composed herself and also help him to sit as he was in sand trying to control his laugh and clutching his stomach to get relief from the pain that was boiling up due to continues laughing at last he settled down beside her and held her hand in his he looked straight in her eyes