TEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣 :
MR. JOHNSON IS STUFFED

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     SOMEHOW, THE NEXT day's scene was almost the same as one too long ago

SOMEHOW, THE NEXT day's scene was almost the same as one too long ago. When (F/N) awoke, it was to Sam ripping open the blinds and saying, "Guys, wake up!" Neither teenager budged and Sam groaned, urging, "It's Mom!"

"Where is she?" (F/N) questioned, her mind foggy from rest and her eyes blurry as she blinked to try and wake up further. But as her eyes cleared she could tell that Lucy wasn't in the room.

Michael slowly tilted his head up, "Mom's home...?" He asked, covering his face from the light with his hand.

     The phone was jabbed into Michael's face, "No. On the phone." Sam explained, eyeing the sleepy teens with confusion. Just what had they done to sleep in that late?

     "What time is it?" Michael questioned as he tried to open his eyes only to squint at the bright sunbeams.

     (F/N) sat up, looking at the clock, "2 pm. How did we sleep in that long?"

     "Give me those sunglasses," Michael ordered, nudging his brother in the direction of his desk where the sunglasses were tossed next to the clock.

     Sam looked at the sunglasses and then back to his brother. He lifted the item and gave him a look, "You need them to talk on the phone?" Sam made a face at his brother, "Are you freebasing? Inquiring minds want to know!" Michael flipped Sam off, placing his glasses on his eyes and finally being able to look at the room. Sam let out an excited, "Ooh!"

     Michael gave Sam a short glare before settling the phone on his face. The two in the room watched as he began to speak into it with a much calmer voice, "Hi, Mom...No. I'm up... Sam's old enough to watch himself... Okay."

     (F/N) blinked at him, pointing out, "Your shoes are on your pillow. And they're disgustingly brown."

     "What?" Michael groggily lifted his head, spotting his shoes resting on his clean pillow. "Ugh, yuck." Yet he didn't make any move to move them.

     "What did Lucy want?" She asked.

     Michael explained, "We're babysitting Sam today."

     "Oh, cool." (F/N) nodded. So it wasn't different from her daily life.

     Michael huffed, lying down. "I just wanna sleep."