# 1. JJK matched PJM

"Are you a submissive?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Um... I've never bottomed. I am a dom in nature now. And, I am straight." 

Jungkook breathed, knowing that him catfishing as a girl wasn't the most moral thing he had done. If anything went right, things would go so wrong for lying about his identity. He knew that the most he could do with PJM was some sexting, pretending to be a girl, yanking himself off, and going to sleep — a perfect Friday night. 

"Jungkook-ssi?" Taehyung called from the living room and the teenager heard the rustle of the paper bags before the strong aroma of baked goodies filled his nostrils. "I've brought dessert."

Food was something that he couldn't resist, so he stepped out of the room reluctantly and sat on the chair. Taehyung looked at the boy's pajamas and his loose flip-flops. His upper body was bare and his hair was tousled. It made the older male feel concerned about his cousin. "It's Friday night," Taehyung noted. 

"I know." Jungkook picked the fork from the dining table and extended his arm to get hold of the dessert bag.

The blonde handed the packet easily, not wanting Jungkook to wait any longer. "You promised you'll go out. You seem like you haven't even showered today."

"I haven't," Jungkook shrugged, wanting to eat and get back to his online date on priority. "And my exams start on Monday. I have no time to spend out."

"You are lying."

"Nope," Jungkook was able to put the chocolate mousse cup on a plate and the tea cake beside it. A big chunk of it was in his mouth as he answered with his swollen cheeks. "Ask grandma."

Taehyung took a quick glance at the phone to check the time. It was forty-five past nine. Albeit it wasn't late, it was late for two elderly people Jungkook lived with — his grandparents — who slept early.

"When do they end?" 

"After a week."

"Then I am taking you to a club next Friday. I am not hearing any excuses."

The 19-year-old nodded and went back to eating. Taehyung visited him so often that the whole place seemed like his own. He walked into the kitchen and began to look for some Ramen to eat and then wait out on the couch until his boyfriend came to pick him up. As he fathomed, Jungkook was back in his den after he returned from the kitchen with a bowl of hot Ramen in his hands. Taehyung sighed and turned on the TV to enjoy all by himself. 

"I am sorry. I went to eat. So... Where were we?"

"How old are you?"

"19."

"Young."

"You?"

"Will turn 26 in two months."

"Cool. I am an Architect student"

"And you don't have a problem with our age gap, Ms. JJK?"

"No. In fact. Older men are more experienced. I love them."

"You think 26 is old?"

"I didn't mean it that way. I meant that older than me."

"Is that really you in the pictures?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"No reason. You are really hot."

"Thank you."

Jungkook thought to say something more. Most men he met online were either poor in conversation or looked too bad for his liking. Jimin's picture and his first question had him thirsting for more. The problem was, that he didn't know what to say anymore. He had never sexted in life before. 

"How did you find you were submissive?"

"I just did."

"Have you slept with other women?"

"Um... kinda."

"I am sorry. If my questions are blunt, we can talk about something else. Let me know if I am making you uncomfortable."

"Ah no no... It's alright."

"I see :)"

"Have you slept with other men?"

"No, but you can say there was a phase in my life when I was bicurious. Not anymore."

Jungkook grumbled, thinking why all the pretty men were turning out to be straight. This was the reason he made the girl's profile and put the pictures of girls that he could find on Pinterest. 

"Okay... And well. For the longest time, I thought I was a switch, but after I realized I was straight, I felt kind of more comfortable in my body and things fell into place. Even though I've not been intimate with many people before, I feel like fanfiction was something that helped me ease into the idea of bottoming with a girl or being submissive."

"What kind of fanfictions did you read? Do you have a favorite? It's been long since I've read anything."

"I can tell you many. What genre and word count do you want to read?"

"Anything between 20K words and smut or BDSM. I also like romance ;)"

"Cool, Give me one second. Will you be cool with the anime? I am sending you right now."

"Yes, of course, even girl on girl. Send me your favorite."

"They are just 4K words and won't take long to finish. Let me know how it goes."

Jungkook sent PJM four links from the archive of his own.

"I will read them now. Thanks, sweetie."

The 19-year-old banged his head on the bedpost and grumbled. When he wanted the man to bring him to climax, when he was finally ready to text dirty with one of the most gorgeous men he had seen, he had helped him get away to probably jerk off over fanfiction. He pouted. What 26-year-old man would stay at home, jerking to the smut probably written by teenagers? PJM must have had a real date.