#22. Gentleman

After listening to all the stories, Jimin knew that Jungkook didn't acknowledge his self-worth or that the concept in itself wasn't familiar to him. Nonetheless, he wanted to treat him with respect tonight, so that Jungkook understood that he wasn't supposed to always say yes to anyone who came asking for a head, because he loved giving it. 

They were in the house and Jungkook was looking around. "Wanna see around the place?" Jimin asked, feeling good about himself that he had cleaned it before leaving to pick Jungkook up. 

"No, it's fine," Jungkook shook his head hesitantly, feeling a bit shy now. 

"Bedroom?" Jimin asked and Jungkook's head whipped up with big eyes staring into the older's, but they crinkled and he nodded while pink deposited his cheeks the next moment. 

Jimin realized that the boy wasn't wearing make-up today as they paced and sat on the edge of the bed and Jungkook played with his toes under his socks. "Do you want a drink? It might help you relax," Jimin offered while pointing to the shelf in the kitchen where the alcohol was.

"Can I have one shot? I don't drink much. I have only had it a few times... So... I'd like a shot."

"Anything specific?" Jimin asked, getting up from the bed. 

"Vodka?"

"You've got it," Jimin smiled again before leaving the boy in the bedroom.

Jungkook took out his pocket-size perfume and sprayed it all over his neck, and from under his shirt, on his stomach. He then took out his mouth freshener and sprayed it into his mouth, smelling his breath and feeling tranquil that he was minty fresh. 

Jimin returned with a bottle and the liquid in a shot glass. "I don't want to drink," he declared, seeing that Jungkook was wondering where his glass was. 

"Okay," Jungkook nodded while taking the shot glass from Jimin's hands. In his nervousness, as he bottomed it out, he started coughing.

"Easy," Jimin chuckled. "You're really on edge, aren't you? How about another?" He sat down beside Jungkook, his bulge straining in his trousers.

Jungkook's eyes went straight to it and he couldn't take his eyes off, unsure how to ask for its release. "Want to check if my pictures were accurate?" Jimin asked. It was a corny line, he know, but he needed to lighten up the mood. 

The second shot hit Jungkook effectively and immediately, enough for him to forget everything for some time and gain courage. To Jimin's relief, the boy stood up and took the bottle from his hand to put it on the table. His mouth opened to mumble a small 'yes' seductively. 

Jimin watched him slowly getting on the floor on his knees, expecting the man to undo his zip. Jimin's dick was drooling inside his pants. This was new, this was different, this was exciting, and this was definitely the biggest turn-on. He wanted this more than anything. He needed this. "Go ahead," his hand came in contact with Jungkook's hair and he patted them. "Take it out if want it in your mouth."

Jungkook looked up before averting his gaze down to the delicious bulge. He felt his chest swell in pride. This was the same man who once threatened to beat him, and now, he was hard for him, without having him actually do anything. 

Slowly, he played with Jimin's zipper and the man swore that nothing was ever sexier. He has had women giving him blow jobs in the most unusual places. He has had one-night stands before, but compared to everything, this seemed much more special. He wanted to memorize every detail of the evening. He pressed his thighs together, a hiss leaving his lips as Jungkook's lips trailed over his briefs.

Jungkook wet his lips before managing to pull out Jimin's dick from the tights, which told the man about the teen's skills. He wanted to shove himself into the younger's mouth and go rough, as he did with Momo many times, but something about the way Jungkook handled him so gently made him want to return the favor. 

Jungkook glanced at the hardening cock. It was big and thick and it quivered, slowly continuing to straighten and grow while his emotions boiled into desperate lust. This cock was going to be inside his ass in a few minutes, and he wanted to make love to it with his lips before it did. He let out his tongue and swirled it slowly, licking the pre-cum in soft licks.

Jimin hummed now, leaning his spine as he placed his palms back on the mattress while opening his legs wider. 

Jungkook didn't look up and only licked the cock, covering it in his spit. It was when Jungkook was sure that he had left no amount of natural liquid and sucked it all in, he pulled the foreskin back and glanced up while nearing the head of the cock before softly engulfing it between his lips and kissing it. 

"Fuck." Jimin let out softly. 

Jungkook continued to lick and roll his tongue over the head while pumping the shaft with one hand to get some more pre-cum out, knowing that he was making Jimin crazy. He wanted the man to lose control and break him. He wanted to take so much pain tonight that it would hurt him for days. He didn't consider yet that this was a one-night thing because he had plans. 

Jimin was humming and licking his lips, closing his eyes, and raking his fingers through his head as Jungkook gripped his cock and was bobbing his head fast. 

His mouth was like a cavern, taking the cock all the way into his throat. The boy had great control over his muscles as he relaxed his air pipe. He wasn't uttering a word and only making Jimin's breath go haywire.

Jimin's one hand settled on Jungkook's head, wanting to motion him at the pace he liked, but he didn't need to do anything when Jungkook was doing a better job than what he would've made him do. His eyes rolled back to his head when Jungkook literally pushed the cock in his throat, constricting it with his throat, and stayed like that for a few seconds, intentionally choking on it. 

"Fuck, Jungkook. I'll cum."

And that was when Jungkook pulled back, smiling innocently and playing with Jimin's lust in the most dangerous way possible. 

"If you want to cum, then fuck me. Cum inside me."