Chapter 41

After the house incident I thought things would get better but they didn't. She trashed Jorel's house, trashed my house again, and almost ruined my dad's car.

"I think we need to move houses." My dad said.

"I think so too." I said.

"I feel like if we move closer to the school it'll be a lot better." He said.

"I just don't know how Jorel's gonna feel about it, his dad doesn't have the money to move." I said.

"Yeah, I know, and it sucks. I just want you to be safe sweetheart." He said.

"I do too, but I also want Jorel to be safe. Him and his dad can't afford to move, but I don't want that to keep happening to them." I said.

"Me neither. Hopefully we can figure something out." He said.

"Of course." I said.

My dad was looking for houses, I was working on how to tell Jorel that I was moving almost 30 minutes away from him.

I was so used to just walking to his house, and it sucked because I felt safer with him living by me.

Just then Jorel called me, I didn't expect that.

"Hi baby." I answered.

"Hi, I have news." Jorel said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Dad's deciding to move closer to the school." He said.

"That's what I also wanted to talk to you about because my dad wants to move closer to the school." I said.

"Now, that's a weird ass coincidence but I'll take it." He said.

"Exactly." I said.

"Hopefully we wouldn't live too far." He said.

"That would absolutely suck. Can you come over right now?" I asked.

"Of course." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I hung up. A few minutes later Jorel came over, I was always so happy to see him.

"Are you sure you guys can afford to move?" I asked.

"Yeah, my dad's been saving up for a really long time." Jorel said.

"Good." I said.

"Now come here, I miss you." He said, picking me up in his arms and kissing me.

"You just saw me yesterday." I said.

"I do not care." He said.

I laughed, hugging him.

"You're so pretty." He said.

"Only for you." I said, smiling as he kissed my neck.