Chapter Five

HALLTORE-SOMMERS HOME

That same night, Lillian slowly walks into her house, closing the door behind her.

"Grandma Heather? Are you home?" Lillian asked, slowly further into the wide living room.

Heather Halltore gently walks downstairs and into the wide living room. "Hey, sweetie. What is it?"

Lillian looks at her grandmother Heather, and squints her eyes, suspiciously. "Nice try, Ruby Monroe."

Heather Halltore smiles, mischievously naughtily, and Ruby Monroe reveals herself.

"It's a glamour spell, pretty neat, isn't it?" Ruby Monroe said, creating a pink energy orb and slings it at Lilian.

Lillian flies into the kitchen, smashing into the kitchen table.

"Oh, Lillian, your Mommy and Daddy isn't here to rescue you. Perhaps, I'll reunite you with your dead parents." Ruby Monroe said, tauntingly.

Lillian slowly gets up with scrape wounds on her forehead and bruised cheek and bottom lip.

Lillian tackles Ruby Monroe onto the coffee table and punches her in her face with her fist.

Ruby backslaps Lillian, making her fall onto the carpet floor.

"I do not want to fight you, Lillian. It's your grandmother that I want." Ruby Monroe.

"You got me and Shelby, so, too fucking bad." Lillian said.

"Do you think your parents would be proud of how much rebellious you've become? Or perhaps, your little cute boyfriend, Reid Garwin?" Ruby Monroe said.

"You're nothing but a stuck up bitch." Lillian said to Ruby Monroe.

"And you're nothing but a parentless rebellious teenager." Ruby Monroe said, unfazed by Lillian's attempt to get a rise out of her. "At least, you still have your old hag Heather and your best friend, Shelby."

And Ruby Monroe uses her Photokinesis to knock Lillian out onto the carpet floor.

Ruby Monroe herself magically disappears into purplish smoke.

✨✨✨

Outside of the Halltore-Sommers House, Caleb walks up to the door and gently knocks on the door.

"Lillian? Shelby?" Caleb said, and glances at the window blinds and sees Lillian on the carpet floor.

Caleb uses his warlock powers to open the door and walks inside, closing the door. And walks into the living room and sees Lilian knocked out on the carpet floor.

"Lillian?" Caleb said, walking up to her and crouching down beside her. "Lillian?"

Lillian regains her conscious and slowly sits up straight, glancing at Caleb. "Caleb?"

"Are you okay? You were knocked out?" Caleb asked her, worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Lillian said. "What are you doing here?"

"Pogue's been a accident." Caleb tells Lillian. "And Kate's sick."

"Are Pogue and Kate okay?" Lillian asked, concerned about her best friends, Pogue and Kate.

✨✨✨

SPENSER ACADEMY

Later that night, Caleb and Lillian walks into the infirmary hall where Shelby, Tyler, Sarah, and Reid are.