Chapter Two

SPENSER ACADEMY

The Next Day. The academy students sits down in their chairs in the lecture room.

 The academy students sits down in their chairs in the lecture room

{Shelby's and Lilian's Outfit}

Shelby and Lilian sits down behind the third row with Kate and Sarah.

"Hey, Shelby, Hey, Lilian." Sarah said to them with a smile.

"Hey, Sarah." Lilian said.

"You're always wearing your kitty cat ear headband, huh?" Kate asked Lilian.

"It's practically glued to her." Shelby said with a playfully smile.

"Oh, hush up, Shelby." Lilian said, playfully.

Shelby, Lilian, Kate and Sarah exchange playfully smiles with each other.

Reid is sitting on the fourth row with Tyler. glances at Lilian, and she glances up at him. He playfully blows her a kiss. She smiles and gives him the middle finger.

"Phrase one." Tyler said, playfully teasing Reid, and having noticed the intense attraction between him and Lilian as well.

"Shut up." Reid said to Tyler.

"Good morning, class." Mr. Waugh said, walk into the lecture room and gently sets down his messenger tote bag on his desk. And turns around to the chalkboard with a chalk. "Stephen King . . . ."

"Yeah. Dream Catcher was the shit." Reid said.

The students chuckles.

". . . . and William Shakespeare." Mr. Waugh said.

"Romeo and Juliet was total shit." Lilian said.

The students chuckles again.

Reid looks at Lilian, and she playfully blows a kiss at him. He smiles a little to himself.

"Phrase two." Tyler said, playfully.

"Shut up, Tyler." Reid said.

᯽᯽᯽

After-awhile, after taking a short shower, a shirtless Reid, wearing gray sweatpants, walks out of the shower room.