Chapter Eight

HEATHER'S CAFÉ

{Shelby's Outfit}

{Shelby's Outfit}

{Lillian's Outfit}

{Lillian's Outfit}

Shelby and Lillian are exchanging playfully chuckles as they play Air Hockey with each other. They finish with Lillian successfully wins.

"Yippee. I win." Lilian said, delightfully. "How about an ice cream sundae for us both?"

"You really do love those ice cream sundaes, don't you?" Shelby asked her best friend, Lillian.

"You and grandma knows I loves ice cream sundaes since we were little kiddies." Lillian said with a smile.

Cameron Holloway slowly walks into the café, which causes glances from Shelby.

"Who's that?" Shelby asked.

"Cameron Holloway. He's a student at Spenser Academy. But he said that he was away for a while. He even gave me his phone number." Lillian said to Shelby.

"Oh, really? Won't Reid be upset when he finds out that Cameron gave you his phone number?" Shelby asked Lillian.

"Yeah. But there's something about him." Lillian said.

"You know it's not polite to chitchat about someone." Cameron said, slowly approaching Shelby and Lillian.

"Hey, Cameron." Lillian said, and looks at Shelby. "This is my best friend, Shelby."

"Hi, Cameron. Nice to meet you." Shelby said with a small wave.

"I'm gonna go, but I'll see you around, Shelby. Love you." Lillian said, slowly walking away.

"Love you too, Lillian." Shelby said.

✨✨✨