Pleasure

1998

1998

Dion stood with a slight mug on his face as he watched Tiana do her thing on the red tinted stage. She was killing it, no doubt, but it was too much attention on her. To many people were watching her, yelling her name, and being loud for no reason at all. After the first set was done, it was time to change outfits. She just had got done singing some of her songs from her freshman album, Age Ain't Nothing But A Number. It was now time for an outfit change, as she walks down the steps leading to the backstage, the first face she saw was Dion's. 

" Always looking mean'' she thought with a slight attitude pasted on her face. They made eye contact, as she looks away. She walked past him and walked towards her dressing room. 

" I know she ain't just walk past me like that". He said already irritated. He watches her from behind and follows her to her dressing room.She wasn't so startled when she saw him behind her since there's a big mirror right when you walk in, she saw him behind her. She looks to the right side of her to see her dark leather outfit on the arm of the black couch located next to the door. She reaches for it and makes her way to the bathroom to change. watching her every move he rolls his eyes as once again, she ain't say shit to him. 

" This girl is something else". 

He follows her into the bathroom, watching her every move. She looks back and slightly rolled her eyes as she saw Dion looking at her. She takes off her first outfit, now putting on the black top.  She was now in her panties and just a top. Dion licks his lips as he felt an erection coming through. Bitting his lip, grabbing his penis as it got harder, he walks up to her, looking her up and down. Tiana sees him through the mirror, looks back and rolled her eyes. "Not know, I'm in the middle of a concert". 

Dion didn't reply as he lifted her up and sat her down on the counter. He slowly kisses her neck making sure to hit her spot, which then causes her to moan. He grins against her necking knowing damn well he had her right were he wanted her to be. Licking down her neck all the was to her collarbone, from her collarbone all the way to her know somewhat exposed breast, he pulls her top down and starts to slowly suck on each nipple. Tiana looks down at him bitting her lip, moaning. He gently pulls down her black lace panties and is satisfied with the view. Her saved kitty being right in his face, smirking he slowly licks her from the bottom set of lips all the way to her clit. Doing that a couple times, reaching up to grab her right breast he starts to suck on her clit. With her eyes rolling in the back of her head she moans, placing her head on the mirror. 

Dion gets up looking in her eyes with pure lust and bites his lips, returning the dirty look, Tiana reaches down to pull his pants down. She finally gets to his boxers and sees his erection. Blushing, she looks down and pulls his boxers dow, watching his brown penis pop out, standing strong. She finally looks up at him. 

" What you gone do with that" Dion said licking his lips. Then slightly rolling his eyes as he saw she aint say nothing. Taking off his white puffer jacket, throwing it to the ground, he pulls his red t-shirt up, grabs his brown hardened penis, and slowly sticks it in. With him rolling his eyes back and throwing his head back he bites his lips, as she on the other hand has her head rested on the mirror, arching her lower body, moaning. He stands there letting her get used to the feeling, then finally starts stroking. He started off slow but once he saw that she was ok, he started going fast. As she looks down, she gets even more turned on as she sees the white substance on his thick, brown, penis.

" Damn girl you creaming my shit". Dion said in a whispered voice, thrusting even harder. 

As time went by their climax was near, feeling his  strokes get sloppy and her legs shaking, he pulls out and nuts all over her cat. As her horny high came to an end she locked eyes with Dion and kisses him. Once the kiss was over they heard a loud banging on the door. 

" Aye Tiana you gotta be on the stage now, you late as hell girl" one of her male back ground dancers said. Making Dion roll his eyes as he realized the voice, Perry. He had to check Perry a couple times for dancing too close to his girl. 

" Ight man here she come" Dion said with a mug on his face, feeling his attitude come back he washes of his penis and makes sure that Tiana is all washed up. Putting back on his clothes he watches as she got a brand new pair of panties from out her luggage. That wasn't the first time they did this. She got dressed in her new outfit, looks in the mirror and fixes herself up. She turns around and was met with Dion's puppy like eyes, with a smirk on his face. She blushes and heads out the door. Now walking with a slight limp and her legs slightly shaking, she goes on the stage and kills the rest of the show.