CHAPTER 2

"So tell me about yourself " he says as soon as we sit down on a bench.

"I don't have much to say. I don't have a very interesting life, you see?"

"Oh really? I don't know why but I get a felling that you are not like other girls."

"Oh yes. You are totally right about that one. They are all pretty and size zero and I on the other hand am neither."

"Wait. Who said that to you?" he sounds amused.

"Do you have a week eyesight? Do I look like a size zero to you?" I say getting annoyed.

"Hey don't get annoyed. I think you are really pretty if not size zero.In fact, to be honest,I think you look prettier than most girls present here."

"Thanks but no thanks. I know what I am so you don't have to say that, okay?" I say even though I am blushing. Damn the stupid blush. He starts laughing. As in actually laughing, heartily.

"Man, you are a stubborn one."

"No I am not." I say and blush again.

"And you sure do blush a lot!" he grins

"No i dont!" I say defiantly.

"Yes you do."

"Nope"

"Yes!"

"Yes" I say and then understand the trick. I blush again.

"Gotcha! Aren't you cold? Let's go inside."

"Okay. But I don't blush a lot."

"So you say!" He playfully bumps his shoulder with mine.

"Hayel! What the hell is wrong with you?" Anna yells

"What do you mean?" Suddenly I realize that she's talking about my phone and I see ten missed calls.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry Anna."

"You better have a good explanation" she says and drags me to the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!!!

Thanku

And happy reading!!!