Chapter 5

This is the last chapter of the story..

----------------------------------------------------

A week later I go to Anna's place for her birthday party. I wear a black and pink dress with black wedges.

"Oh my god! Hayel, you look so pretty, No wait, you look hot in that dress is more like it." she says and gives me a tight hug.

"Thankyou!' I blush

"Wait a minute.Was that just a thankyou that I heard and not your supid complaining? God, I must be dreaming?"

"No. I did say thankyou. I do look good in this dress"

"Oh mon dieu! What's got into you? Wait. What did you do to my bestfriend? You cyborg!"

"I am choosing to ignore you on that one. And well somebody told me to start believing in myslef."

"I'd love to meet this angel!" she says and heads out to recieve the other guests.

When the others come, we have a lot of fun. And I, for the first time, actually laugh and dance.

"Thankyou!" I say to Walter.

"For what?"

"For telling me to believe in myself"

"Hey that's what friends are for!" he says and hugs me. As usual I start blushing.

"Walter, I think,,,,"

"What?"

"I think that I am fallinf for you. I want us to be more than just friends."

"Oh thank god! I thought you'd never say that."

"Huh?"

"You know, I fell for you the first time I ever saw you. Two years ago. I cannot tell you how many times I have imagined this day."

"Really?" I turn even a deeper shade of red.

"Yup."

"But how? Why?"

"I told you that you are unique. That is what I like or should I say love about you."

"Oh my god Walter!" I am literraly on the verge of tears.

"Hey no tears. And I forgot to tell you, but you look very beautiful today."

"Thankyou." I blush again.

"And there is something else I have to tell you."

"What is that?"

"I love it when you blush!" he says and kisses me.

THE END

-------------------------------------------------

THAT"S all folks!!

Sometimes telling a girl that she is beautiful is all it takes to make her confident and believe in herself!

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!

THANKYOU!!